There are 278 users in the forums

WOULD YOU DO THIS:

Would you trade our 2 first round picks for: Nnamdi Asomugha

Hands down the best CB in the game. Yeah Revis & Woodson had great years, but Nnamdi is 110% lock on shutting down any WR week in week out. His value to me would be worht 2 first rounders, since i don't see a CB in this draft that is going to come in and play as good as he would. Not Haden.
Oakland is so silly I bet they would consider it for these reasons: They pick up 2 more first round picks, dump his salary, and they're crazy silly at what they do!

I had a dream we did this that's why i brought it up. Would be awesome!
No!

Would you?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
No f**king way.
Revis is the best corner in football... not Asomugha.

There is no way I would ever trade 2 first round picks for a player, unless his name was Peyton Manning.
  • evil
  • Veteran
A- Revis is slightly better IMHO

B- Did you read A yet ?

C- No. We need to improve our pass rush not trade away our 1st round picks for a CB when we are doing just fine at that position.
Revis is better. Nnambi was sooo last year...
How about HELL NO!
Every single year.. somebody else is the "best corner".

It's always a different person.

Champ Bailey, Cromartie, Nnamdi, Woodson, Revis

I'd give a first, but not two.
LOL

No f*cking way.
I would give a 1st (16 or 17) and a 3rd for him but defintely not two 1st's.

oh wait...u were serious?
I hate you.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I hate you.

A little harsh on the guy, Huck.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Would you trade our 2 first round picks for: Nnamdi Asomugha

Hands down the best CB in the game. Yeah Revis & Woodson had great years, but Nnamdi is 110% lock on shutting down any WR week in week out. His value to me would be worht 2 first rounders, since i don't see a CB in this draft that is going to come in and play as good as he would. Not Haden.
Oakland is so silly I bet they would consider it for these reasons: They pick up 2 more first round picks, dump his salary, and they're crazy silly at what they do!

I had a dream we did this that's why i brought it up. Would be awesome!
Share 49ersWebzone