There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nothin But Freaks

i dunno somethin about them just tells me they are just workout warriors, like vernon gholston. However, spiller is a stud and griffin looks like he has pass rush skills. No to mays, and no to claussen, and no to benn
Originally posted by pupsingh:
i dunno somethin about them just tells me they are just workout warriors, like vernon gholston. However, spiller is a stud and griffin looks like he has pass rush skills. No to mays, and no to claussen, and no to benn

why did you capitalize "however" and "no"?
because they come after periods?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

lol

Then explain the initial "i".
Originally posted by endz0ne:

For those of you who don't know Nothing But Freaks consists of Mays, Griffen, Claussen, Spiller, and Benn. They're great friends and are working out with each everyday preparing themselves for the combine.

Nothing But Freaks is their group name.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by endz0ne:

LMFAO! Nice one, Kalen.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
For those of you who don't know Nothing But Freaks consists of Mays, Griffen, Claussen, Spiller, and Benn. They're great friends and are working out with each everyday preparing themselves for the combine.

It's a good thing the OP pointed this out then
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

It's a good thing the OP pointed this out then

Let's just say his post wasn't very coherent. There's a reason why his topic has yet to get a legitimate response.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 16, 2010 at 08:31:55 ]
  • PlayAction
  • Info N/A
I saw this show too....NFL show on cable. I heard that Spiller had been playing with some sort of injury this past season (turf toe?) and so skipped the Senior Bowl so he could be 100% for Combine.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol
Originally posted by PlayAction:
I saw this show too....NFL show on cable. I heard that Spiller had been playing with some sort of injury this past season (turf toe?) and so skipped the Senior Bowl so he could be 100% for Combine.

That has been known for months