LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

dream mock

haden
OL
2nd round trade up to get earl thomas
Originally posted by pupsingh:
individually these moves are not farfetched, but all of them happening is a "dream"

trade 2nd round pick for mcnabb
trade one of the 1sts for Brandon Marshall
sign a LG
sign reggie bush
with the other first rounder draft Bulaga or Trent Williams

celebrate a super bowl on the golden gate bridge

• aldoraine
  • Info N/A
I was the GM for the 49ers in a forum mock on another board. I'm not allowed to post a new thread for a week here, but I would like to know how you guys would feel about this draft if it were to happen today.

1(13) Joe Haden CB Florida
1(16) Bryan Bulaga T Iowa
2(49) Jerry Hughes LB TCU
3(79) Reshad Jones S Georgia
4(110) Danario Alexander WR Missouri

Passed on Spiller for Haden. Spiller went to SEA.

Bulaga was a no-brainer, IMO.

I think the 9ers need help rushing the passer. Hughes was super productive as a DE and is expected to blow up at the combine.

Was Reshad Jones a reach at 79? There was a serious run of safeties in the 2nd round after I picked Hughes. Chad Jones, Burnett, Allen all came off the board between 51 and 55.

I wanted Andre Roberts in the 4th but he was taken 103. I passed on Taylor Price for Alexander, not sure if that was the right call.

All your comments are appreciated. GMs are submitting their grades this week and I'm a little anxious for feedback.
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by pupsingh:
individually these moves are not farfetched, but all of them happening is a "dream"

trade 2nd round pick for mcnabb
trade one of the 1sts for Brandon Marshall
sign a LG
sign reggie bush
with the other first rounder draft Bulaga or Trent Williams

celebrate a super bowl on the golden gate bridge

Love it

Leave it
Originally posted by aldoraine:
I was the GM for the 49ers in a forum mock on another board. I'm not allowed to post a new thread for a week here, but I would like to know how you guys would feel about this draft if it were to happen today.

1(13) Joe Haden CB Florida
1(16) Bryan Bulaga T Iowa
2(49) Jerry Hughes LB TCU
3(79) Reshad Jones S Georgia
4(110) Danario Alexander WR Missouri

Passed on Spiller for Haden. Spiller went to SEA.

Bulaga was a no-brainer, IMO.

I think the 9ers need help rushing the passer. Hughes was super productive as a DE and is expected to blow up at the combine.

Was Reshad Jones a reach at 79? There was a serious run of safeties in the 2nd round after I picked Hughes. Chad Jones, Burnett, Allen all came off the board between 51 and 55.

I wanted Andre Roberts in the 4th but he was taken 103. I passed on Taylor Price for Alexander, not sure if that was the right call.

All your comments are appreciated. GMs are submitting their grades this week and I'm a little anxious for feedback.

The first 4 picks would be awesome. I dont see Haden falling to 13 at all but he would have to be the pick if there. Hughes and Jones would be excellent choices in rds 2 and 3. I dont like Alexander at all and would not take him but he probably will be a 4th-5th rd selection. The Niners would be better off taking a speed receiver who can stretch the field.
Share 49ersWebzone