There are 171 users in the forums

dream mock

individually these moves are not farfetched, but all of them happening is a "dream"

trade 2nd round pick for mcnabb
trade one of the 1sts for Brandon Marshall
sign a LG
sign reggie bush
with the other first rounder draft Bulaga or Trent Williams

celebrate a super bowl on the golden gate bridge
Originally posted by pupsingh:
individually these moves are not farfetched, but all of them happening is a "dream"

sign a LG
sign reggie bush

buddy this is what I am talking about someone willing to think outside the box! Go ahead my man and do your thing!
I like it, you don't have to sit around waiting for draft picks to develope!

I just wish there was someone other than Mcnabb on the chopping block.
I also like it. Not sure if they would let McNabb go for a 2nd rounder though. I would love to get Marshall and Bush. Hell, I would also like to add Merriman for the right price.

If Smith had Crabtree, Marshall, Davis, Bush and Gore to throw to?? I think he would post some solid stats.

Nice job.
  • 49ersBackOnTop38
  • Info N/A
that wouldn't be too shabby right there. You can never go wrong with proven players although I would probably keep that 2nd rounder instead of trading for an inconsistent Mcnabb. We already have an inconsistent QB in Smith. Give Smith some continuity and with these weapons, he too can be a pro bowler
Not a dream but a fantasy.
This thread is not a mock... it is a unrealistic off-season wish list.
Wheres Peppers to that list? And lets sign Brett Favre while we're at it.

[ Edited by noobie on Feb 15, 2010 at 16:17:35 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Never gonna happen, but it's a fresh way to look at the offseason.

sign a LG
sign reggie bush

Ok, let me get this straight.

Trade a 2nd round pick for an injury plagued, aging QB who is being driven out of his city and has never played on a non WCO team?

Trade a top 20 pick for a bigger headcase than TO was?

....no thanks.

That's a nightmare in my book. I would like the Reggie Bush signing but I'm afraid he'd ask for too much money.

I love Marshall as a talent but he's too big a headcase to give up a first rounder for. He'd want a ton of cash and could tear up the locker room and be a terrible influence for Crabtree.

Originally posted by genus49:

sign a LG
sign reggie bush

Ok, let me get this straight.

Trade a 2nd round pick for an injury plagued, aging QB who is being driven out of his city and has never played on a non WCO team?

Trade a top 20 pick for a bigger headcase than TO was?

....no thanks.

That's a nightmare in my book. I would like the Reggie Bush signing but I'm afraid he'd ask for too much money.

I love Marshall as a talent but he's too big a headcase to give up a first rounder for. He'd want a ton of cash and could tear up the locker room and be a terrible influence for Crabtree.

One man's dream is another man's nightmare............I vote for the nightmare in this scenario

sign a LG
sign reggie bush

Love it
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

sign a LG
sign reggie bush

Nightmare.

Trade a 2nd round pick for a 34 year old QB that only has 3 or 4 years tops left in him. No thanks.

Trade a 1st for a basket case who is far worse than Terrell Owens ever was. No thanks.

No left guard worth mentioning is going to hit free agency. The best of the class was Amano and he just signed a 5 year extension with the Titans.

How are we going to get Reggie Bush? He's still under contract and the Saints won't release him outright. They'll either renegotiate the contract or require a trade and at this point they'll want a 1st rounder for him, leaving us with no 1st round picks and a bunch of washed-up players.

In my opinion this is a shipwreck

Originally posted by jmoore71:
I also like it. Not sure if they would let McNabb go for a 2nd rounder though. I would love to get Marshall and Bush. Hell, I would also like to add Merriman for the right price.

If Smith had Crabtree, Marshall, Davis, Bush and Gore to throw to?? I think he would post some solid stats.

Nice job.

Shaun Hill would post better stats...
#13 Haden
#16 Spiller

I would drool over this draft!!!
Share 49ersWebzone