49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 584 users in the forums

2010 NFL Mock draft 2.0 + player rankings

Browse 49ers books and videos
Who is Corey Graham?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Who is Corey Graham?


whoops. Fixed
lol so Dez Bryant is your #8 rated player but you have him going #18?
  • delawareniner
  • Info N/A
I like the going with the OT. BUT. There is no way we can pass on SPILLER. NO WAY. In your draft spiller is avaliable at 13. We Take Him. Then get Trent Williams at 17.

In the 2nd take kyle wilson/perrish cox. (whoever is still out there, wilson before cox.)

3rd. pouncy (florida) or mike johnson( alabama)

4th. Myron Rolle.


BOOM !!!!!! BLOCKBUSTER DRAFT !
  • delawareniner
  • Info N/A
PLUS :

I HATE the EARL THOMAS. nothing personal against you, there are a few people out there who want him.

Personally I think he sucks for a 13th or 17th pick , along with being small and scronny.

We could get a better character/quality/smart coachable guy in Myron Rolle later in the draft and still use our 2 1st rounders on a gamebreaker and a position of need
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,744
Quote:
Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech (Brian Orakpo/Justin Tuck)

So theres a chance we could get Spiller and Bryant? Now THAT would be a talent infusion.
Earl Thomas!!
beast
IMO.....
No way Dez falls to 18. Dont see him passing Miami.
Packers take Williams or Campbell over Jones.
Hardy does not belong in the 1st.
If hawks go QB @ 6 they take LT to protect him.

[ Edited by noobie on Feb 13, 2010 at 10:40:38 ]
  • delawareniner
  • Info N/A
do the niners go after joey porter when he is released for his ability to russ the passer???
i agree, no way can we let seattle take CJ Spiller he'll kill us for 10 seasons. That will weight in the minds of Scotty and Mike as they draft. I dont like Earl Thomas at safety because of his size.

[ Edited by OtisDriftwood on Feb 13, 2010 at 12:42:59 ]
Originally posted by genus49:
lol so Dez Bryant is your #8 rated player but you have him going #18?

I think he is a heck of a player but will slide down a bit on draft day
i like how sam bradford is ranked 15th but drafted 4th. draft day is nuts
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i like how sam bradford is ranked 15th but drafted 4th. draft day is nuts

Just my opinion on where I think he should be ranked and where I THINK he will go.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone