-
Ninefan56
- Member
-
- Posts: 5,106
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think with any of these three we walk out a much better team. We would cover RT in all of them, OG in all of them, KR/PR in all of them and safety in all of them. I am not being specific in rounds 2-3 because who knows which of these guys will be available if any.
Which of the three do you like best?
1. Earl Thomas
1B. Bryan Bulaga
2. Perrish Cox/Donovan Warren
3. Mike Johnson/John Jerry
-------------
1. CJ Spiller
1B. Bryan Bulaga
2. Nate Allen/Morgan Burnett/Chad Jones
3. Mike Johnson/John Jerry
------------
1. Bryan Bulaga
1B. Mike Iupati
2. Nate Allen/Morgan Burnett/Chad Jones
3. Jacoby Ford/Jordan Shipley
The second and third revisions look better to me than the first one.
-
miked1978
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,620
i'm turn between 2 and 3. I would be happy with either.
-
LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 51,513
I also like 2 and 3. I chose 2 though.
-
Shifty
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,429
I'll got with option #2
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,532
3rd
man
i think shipley would be gone in the 2nd though
-
millerb1
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 380
I'd be happy with 2 or 3.
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,444
2nd by far
-
nvninerfan1
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,601
Based on the 3, I like 2 best. However, I wouldn't be all that disappointed if CJs pick we an OLB or defensive player but not Thomas.
-
eastbay49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 173
2nd by a mile
-
kstolai
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I'll got with option #2
-
krizay
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,580
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think with any of these three we walk out a much better team. We would cover RT in all of them, OG in all of them, KR/PR in all of them and safety in all of them. I am not being specific in rounds 2-3 because who knows which of these guys will be available if any.
Which of the three do you like best?
1. Earl Thomas
1B. Bryan Bulaga
2. Perrish Cox/Donovan Warren
3. Mike Johnson/John Jerry
-------------
1. CJ Spiller
1B. Bryan Bulaga
2. Nate Allen/Morgan Burnett/Chad Jones
3. Mike Johnson/John Jerry
------------
1. Bryan Bulaga
1B. Mike Iupati
2. Nate Allen/Morgan Burnett/Chad Jones
3. Jacoby Ford/Jordan Shipley
option 4 looks the best
1. Earl Thomas
1B. Bryan Bulaga
2.Jon Asamoah/Mike Johnson
3. Jacoby Ford/Jordan Shipley
-
m_brockalexander
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,379
Option #2 because it addresses the need for a offensive gamebreaker/KR plus the line and the secondary.
-
tohara3
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 30,819
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
2nd by far
I like the 2nd by a long shot
-
dbdublin
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 881
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Option #2 because it addresses the need for a offensive gamebreaker/KR plus the line and the secondary.
Yup. #3 isn't bad either, for the same reason. Just I'll take Spiller over Shipley or Ford.