There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My Febuary Mock

  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by noobie:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by noobie:
I hate T.O.....When Crabtree was coming into the draft process he was already labeled as have character issues, so lets get him T.O has his mentor. NO

Think we're all overreacting to how Graham played in the senior bowl. How high did you have him originally?
.....and dont think Johnson falls to the 3rd.

Crabtree never had any character issues


There were questions about his work ethic and that he was a "diva" WR.
Johnson is ranked in the 50s on draftwatchers.

I never heard any questions about his work ethic. Lots of people upset about his "diva" status for holding out but no questions about his work ethic. Obviously that was not true since he was in football shape when he showed up to camp.
i'm diggin this draft. something different and more realistic
Originally posted by kronik:
Your draft was looking good until you drafted Sam Young. I think that's a waste of a pick even though it's a 6th round pick. That guy is garbage.

Other than that, pretty good job.

I'm with you on this one, Kronik. I would take a young ILB like Pat Angerer Iowa or Joe Pawelek Baylor with this pick instead of Young. Other than that......solid draft.
To answer a few questions, I have Ansuh picked right around to same place Maddog has him ranked, same goes with Mike Johnson, it very possible that these guys could climb and or fall with the combine in front of us. But its a very probable draft, its fills most holes we have. It does leave us without Spiller, but adding Brown and Marshall could definately fill that void.

Thanks for all the praise fellaz, my first two mocks we're kinda crap.
plus we may have to take the 6th round pick to get Marshall plus we're appearently getting a comp pick in the 7th so there could be 2 seventh round picks there.. Marshalls pretty good rb, did well against bigger defenses last season is only a junior. He probably coulda waited and had another big season, might of been a 3rd or 4th rounder but he's declared.
Other than the last two picks, this is fine, I'd just prefer different guys in the 6th and 7th.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Other than the last two picks, this is fine, I'd just prefer different guys in the 6th and 7th.

really, i mean we've not got a 3rd RB, Marshall has alot of upside.. Similar to Ahmad Bradshaw who came out before him from Marshall. I know when Ahmad came out I tried to convience MD that he was worth a later round pick too. As for the OT from Notre Dame I can understand . Marshall will suprise people just like Bradshaw has .
Love it. Would be delighted with this mock. Our defense would be top 5 and the offense would be much improved.
thanks, if its near this I'd be stoked too.
Originally posted by smileyman:
Originally posted by noobie:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by noobie:
I hate T.O.....When Crabtree was coming into the draft process he was already labeled as have character issues, so lets get him T.O has his mentor. NO

Think we're all overreacting to how Graham played in the senior bowl. How high did you have him originally?
.....and dont think Johnson falls to the 3rd.

Crabtree never had any character issues


There were questions about his work ethic and that he was a "diva" WR.
Johnson is ranked in the 50s on draftwatchers.

I never heard any questions about his work ethic. Lots of people upset about his "diva" status for holding out but no questions about his work ethic. Obviously that was not true since he was in football shape when he showed up to camp.

Noobie initially said Crabtree had "character issues" coming into the draft process. Meaning he had issues before the hold out ever happened, which simply isn't true.
From what I see of Crabtree, he doesnt interview well , he doesnt say stupid things he just says nothing with substance. Hopefully the media doesnt push every button he has like they did TO in san fran.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
From what I see of Crabtree, he doesnt interview well , he doesnt say stupid things he just says nothing with substance. Hopefully the media doesnt push every button he has like they did TO in san fran.

Probably nerves if anything. Mike Leach (his coach at Texas Tech) said the guy was very reserved and doesn't like the attention. Think of him as being quietly confident.
thats what I seen out of him. They asked him "what does the team have to do to get better in the offseason"/ answer.. "We have alot of work to do" Very to himself. I just wanna see more YAC from him next season which I think will come..
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
thats what I seen out of him. They asked him "what does the team have to do to get better in the offseason"/ answer.. "We have alot of work to do" Very to himself. I just wanna see more YAC from him next season which I think will come..

No doubt, full offseason with the team, improvments to the OL, i expect Crabtree to have a 1000+ yard season with 7-9 TD's
Originally posted by noobie:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by noobie:
I hate T.O.....When Crabtree was coming into the draft process he was already labeled as have character issues, so lets get him T.O has his mentor. NO

Think we're all overreacting to how Graham played in the senior bowl. How high did you have him originally?
.....and dont think Johnson falls to the 3rd.

Crabtree never had any character issues


There were questions about his work ethic and that he was a "diva" WR.
Johnson is ranked in the 50s on draftwatchers.

SO what he's a number 1 wr. But as far as t.o no thanks. Alex has enough problems with giving vd and crabtree we don't need to ad t.o. to the mix he's just going to say alex sucks and call him out like he does to every qb he has in jeff, romo, mcnabb. O t.o. miss the great qb's you had...