There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

Damn it! I was going to take Ciron Black.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by smileyman:
Hard to believe he's still available, but with a glaring hole at the position, the Bengals are thrilled to select the TE that most have as the #2 rated TE in the draft and around a top 50-60 ranked overall prospect:

TE, Aaron Hernandez, Florida

How much ink does one person need to put on his body?

For him, apparently until at least 54% of your body is covered. By the time his NFL career is over he might just be some weird shade of bluish black.

There's some room on his shins for more ink looks like.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Damn it! I was going to take Ciron Black.

Just think about how disheartening this must be for the real people in the warrooms
would be very happy with the 49er draft it happen to turn out that way. I would LOVE it if Kareem Jackson found his way into the fold.
Nice pick by Dallas. He's someone I would love for the Niners to grab in the real draft if we haven't addressed pass rush in the first couple of rounds.
Very nice pick by the World Champion Saints!
Are we doing the 4th round as well?
Well I guess no 4th round. At least we got in 3.

Maybe we can ramp things up after the combine.

Thanks for putting this together AB and moderating it. It was a lot of fun and a good guide to see how the draft might shake out.

I look forward to doing it again soon!

[ Edited by DynastyPart2 on Feb 21, 2010 at 14:46:23 ]
Yup, thanks AB. Lets redo it a week after the combine (when the 1st round of free agency is in the books, too)
you got it guys(Stever and Dynasty2), we'll do another after combine/fa begins then we should be in a better knowing of who will pick who based on FA pickups.
Yeah, absolutely! Thanks AB for putting it all together and for everyone for being involved.

Just too many people not active enough to make a 4th round happen. It was starting to drag.

I'm definitely in for the next version though.
Yeah, absolutely! Thanks AB for putting it all together and for everyone for being involved.

Just too many people not active enough to make a 4th round happen. It was starting to drag.

I'm definitely in for the next version though.

sounds good texasniner, ill pencil you in for a spot.
I'll do another one too!