LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

KRS, Jacksonville wants to talk trade with the Rams. Check your PM.

If you agree, let AB know and he can make the change.

[ Edited by DynastyPart2 on Feb 14, 2010 at 15:56:20 ]
Yeah, I'm in.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
KRS, Jacksonville wants to talk trade with the Rams. Check your PM.

If you agree, let AB know and he can make the change.

St.Louis has agreed to terms, Jacksonville is OTC. (swap 3rds + St.Louis acquires Jags 5th and 7th in 2010)
The Washington Redskins are looking to trade into the early 3rd round. Is anyone interested?

[ Edited by PTulini on Feb 14, 2010 at 19:20:52 ]
Sorry guys, just got back from taking the wife out for Valentine's Day.

I am making my pick now.[/u]
Just looked at the Niners picks. Davis, Spiller, Hughes. If the Niners land those 3 with their first 3 picks I will be dancing in the streets. NICE!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Just looked at the Niners picks. Davis, Spiller, Hughes. If the Niners land those 3 with their first 3 picks I will be dancing in the streets. NICE!

Yes, I agree. Now, if only we could get McCloughan and Singletary to see it our way. Afterall, we are extremely knowledgeable fans and have watched a lot of You Tube videos!

Yes, I agree. Now, if only we could get McCloughan and Singletary to see it our way. Afterall, we are extremely knowledgeable fans and have watched a lot of You Tube videos!

Yeah, i even saw some of the guys in TV
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stever:

Yeah, i even saw some of the guys in TV

At least you did that much. I wonder with some of the picks we make if that even happened. We've at least addressed areas of need, even if "pro" scouts may pick different players at similar positions because they have the inside scoop. When I look at our draft record and realize that the only picks that are even half decent are basically the no brainers, it's kind of scary.

Buzump
So, can we pick for Miami? It's been over 12 hours. I'm thinking WR here. They need more than Ginn and there are some nice values here.

Shipley, Gilyard, Williams, maybe even Ford.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
So, can we pick for Miami? It's been over 12 hours. I'm thinking WR here. They need more than Ginn and there are some nice values here.

hmmm, Id say Gilyard.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

hmmm, Id say Gilyard.

Works for me.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

hmmm, Id say Gilyard.

Works for me.

Hell no. I acctually have to work at work. Sorry. LOL. just kidding. I just selected and I would have to say that Miami has had the best draft so far.
Share 49ersWebzone