Eugene Amano G - Fantastic guard for the Titans whom is very underrated. He won't command Mankins type numbers but he is just as solid. 4Yrs
Ryan Clark SS - With Lewis and his pending retirement or possibility of being cut we need a backup plan while Smith and Taylor learn the position and Clark has been solid along side Troy. 2-3 yrs
1A) Bryan Bulaga (RT)- Love the job he did against Morgan in their Bowl game. He will make an Excellent RT in the NFL and we need one real bad.
1B) Brandon Graham (OLB)- A beast off the edge. He will wreak havoc on opposing QB's. Drafting him will give us flexibility for the future. If Parys has another down year or Brooks was a one year wonder we can cut either one and still have depth.
2) Dexter McCluster (ATH) - This kid is lights out and hushed the doubters about his return ability. He is the game breaker we need to open up our offense and is the returner we so desperately need.
3) Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (CB) - Excellent small school prospect that is very raw but he can sit and learn. Once this kid learns he has the potential to be a #1 corner in the NFL and will be a fantastic ST player for us now.
4) Ciron Black (RT/G) This kid can play. He IMO can play both of these postions in the NFL. He was rated a first round pick before this past year. Snyder blows and I'm not sold on Pashos so with this pick we can let either of them go. Black gives us much needed depth on the O-line.
5) Marcus Easley (WR) - It is reported by his coaches that he has time constantly in the high 4.3 range and is very raw. But his speed alone will add another tool to speed up our slow offense and he would be an excellent option to pair up with McCluster on kick returns. His size at 6'2" will also make him a valuable asset on coverage for special teams.
6) Jim Dray (TE)- Second team all Pac-10 out of Stanford. Why? Cause the coaches saw what NFL scouts soon will and what Stanford fans have seen all year Dray's blocking is simply unparalleled at his position. We need that 3rd TE that we can block like Vernon to allow him to move to the slot on plays like he did in the pro bowl. Not to mention he has good hands and 6'5" which will also make him and excellent RZ target.
7) Travis Ivey (NT) - UDFA as of now but word about him is buzzing. At 341 pounds he has a quick first step and is agile for a big man. Watch for him at the combine. Kid can play. Watched some Maryland games and he was a force.
I know no Lupati but our middle was terrible this year and I want to go with a known commodity there.
What do you guys think?
[ Edited by 49wyztoscore on Feb 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM ]