There are 291 users in the forums

John Jerry?

Originally posted by ezekiel40:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
He looks far better than Lupati today. Much rather wait and take Jerry in the second.

We could then go Spiller/Graham and Jerry. As long as we get a Tackle via FA.

YES!!! Spiller and Graham in the first! We still may be able to get Jerry in the third, but getting Jason Fox RT from Miami or Kyle Calloway RT from Iowa would be a huge priority if we take Spiller/Graham in the first round.

1.a Spiller
1.b Graham

that was my mock.....check it out.

were is it?
He looks far better than Lupati today. Much rather wait and take Jerry in the second.

YES!!! Spiller and Graham in the first! We still may be able to get Jerry in the third, but getting Jason Fox RT from Miami or Kyle Calloway RT from Iowa would be a huge priority if we take Spiller/Graham in the first round.

1.a Spiller
1.b Graham

were is it?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=137287

1.a Spiller
1.b Graham

were is it?

I think our need for a RT isn't that huge. Pashos is solid and we should resign Sims for depth. Then we could take a Tackle in the 3rd or 4th to develop him. Like it though. We need play makers anywhere we can get them!!

1.a Spiller
1.b Graham

were is it?

I think our need for a RT isn't that huge. Pashos is solid and we should resign Sims for depth. Then we could take a Tackle in the 3rd or 4th to develop him. Like it though. We need play makers anywhere we can get them!!

I agree that we need playmakers anywhere we can get them, and most of the time the most explosive playmakers are found in the 1st round (Spiller, Graham). But I do think we NEED a RT, but I think it can be addressed in the 2nd or 3rd round (Jason Fox, Kyle Calloway).
Share 49ersWebzone