• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
South Ball, nice sack by Sheffield, and recovery by Wilson

With a sighting of Cody's gut.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
These players' awareness of the rules of the game is absolutely atrocious. At the half, I sure hope it is DRILLED into their heads the play does NOT END UNTIL THE PLAYER IS TOUCHED AND THE WHISTLE BLOWS.

This is driving me absolutely insane. This is elementary stuff.

Driving me nuts too. Lane's TD should not have happened.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
These players' awareness of the rules of the game is absolutely atrocious. At the half, I sure hope it is DRILLED into their heads the play does NOT END UNTIL THE PLAYER IS TOUCHED AND THE WHISTLE BLOWS.

This is driving me absolutely insane. This is elementary stuff.

agreed OTC, bad play by Sam Young, he should of picked the ball up.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Graham Odrick Neal Carrington all had great weeks and it's showing today

North defense is dominating. Looks good for Graham as our second 1st round pick.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

North defense is dominating. Looks good for Graham as our second 1st round pick.

Who wouild he replace? Lawson? Brooks? Haralson? He's a stud--in this game--but is he a need for us over, say, a return guy, or another OL? Or a SS? I'd love to have him, but seems like a stretch.

I would be ecstatic to land a top OL and Graham.
MadDog called it... Graham is a beast!!

Iupati looks really good.. when he keeps his hands inside. He moves really well for 325lbs. His playing more RG than his natural LG.. hmmm.

Weatherspoon also looks really solid at LB.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Who wouild he replace? Lawson? Brooks? Haralson? He's a stud--in this game--but is he a need for us over, say, a return guy, or another OL? Or a SS? I'd love to have him, but seems like a stretch.

Yes. He would easily replace Haralson, but would more likely be a great initial rotator with Brooks at WILL.
weatherspoon is playing well. ILB in a 3-4 D they say ? 2nd round prospect ? let's do it
how did tebow play ?

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Anybody can beat out Haralson and Lawson that's the point.
Haha! Iupati got beat for the sack!

He would play in a rotation with all of the above. Right now our 4th OLB in Diryal Briggs, a UDFA out of Bowling Green. I would take Graham in a heartbeat! Our secondary would be so much better if we got a beast like Graham in addition to what we have already.
beautiful read by Mays, and a nice INT.
Taylor mays showcasing his ball skills lol
Share 49ersWebzone