LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft- Picks/Trades Thread** 2 ROUNDS OVER

Running to the podium, The Buffalo Bills select Jared Odrick, DT Penn State

Nice beast in the middle to stop the run for the 30th ranked Bills.

He and Anthony Davis make a nice one - two pick.
wow this pick came up fast...

the Bucs pick CB Donavan Warren Michigan
The dolphins looking again to shore up their defense with a great running game in New York and passing in New England. I really can't believe he dropped this far, but the Dolphins are happy to scoop up Sean Weatherspoon. He can play Mike and let Jason Pierre-Paul play the SOLB in Nolan's defense.

With the 43rd pick in the NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins choose Sean Weatherspoon OLB, from Missouri.

[ Edited by DynastyChile on Jan 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM ]
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
The dolphins looking again to shore up their defense with a great running game in New York and passing in New England. I really can't believe he dropped this far, but the Dolphins are happy to scoop up Sean Weatherspoon. He can play Mike and let Jason Pierre-Paul play the SOLB in Nolan's defense.

With the 43rd pick in the NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins choose Sean Weatherspoon OLB, from Missouri.

Anyone plays anything in Nolan's defense. If Miami drafts Iupati, I wouldn't put it passed Nolan to try and convince the coaching staff to use him as a CB in his defense.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

Anyone plays anything in Nolan's defense. If Miami drafts Iupati, I wouldn't put it passed Nolan to try and convince the coaching staff to use him as a CB in his defense.

give credit were its due. Nolan is NOT a bad coordinator. Broncos were the #7 defense in the NFL.
I was a little upset when Scott Wright mocked Tebow going to the Pats because this has been my idea for some time. This is just too similar to the Steve Young situation. Billichik is a big believer in getting rid of players early rather than late, and Brady is no exception. Tebow won't be ready to start for years, but that's OK, he's got time, Brady isn't going anywhere just yet. For now Tebow will help instill the Wildcat, and in 4 years he'll be ready to challenge Brady, but in the same way that Young challenged Montana. An extremely talented, yet raw prospect, Tebow will be a star in the right situation, and no team will present the right situation more than the Pats. Tebow also brings tremendous leadership to the team that has been lacking it recently. Can they wait to grab him with their next pick? I don't know, will McDaniels have some kind of plans for Tebow? The Pats don't care to find out, and pull the trigger now.

[img=null]

(figured the picture of his gf would brighten the board moreso than Tebow's picture)
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Jan 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I was a little upset when Scott Wright mocked Tebow going to the Pats because this has been my idea for some time. This is just too similar to the Steve Young situation. Billichik is a big believer in getting rid of players early rather than late, and Brady is no exception. Tebow won't be ready to start for years, but that's OK, he's got time, Brady isn't going anywhere just yet. For now Tebow will help instill the Wildcat, and in 4 years he'll be ready to challenge Brady, but in the same way that Young challenged Montana. An extremely talented, yet raw prospect, Tebow will be a star in the right situation, and no team will present the right situation more than the Pats. Tebow also brings tremendous leadership to the team that has been lacking it recently. Can they wait to grab him with their next pick? I don't know, will McDaniels have some kind of plans for Tebow? The Pats don't care to find out, and pull the trigger now.

[img=null]

(figured the picture of his gf would brighten the board moreso than Tebow's picture)

Well it's not his girlfriend. Just some random chick fan that wanted a picture. To which he obliged and now it's all over the internet.
Originally posted by krizay:

[img=null]

Well it's not his girlfriend. Just some random chick fan that wanted a picture. To which he obliged and now it's all over the internet.

Still a better picture than Tebow, no?
  • krizay
  • Veteran

[img=null]

point taken
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
With the 45th pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Arrelious Benn WR Illinois.

This pick makes Brandon Marshall expendable for those of you interested.

Giants select tackle Jason Fox out of Miami

[img=null]

point taken

That is not some random chick fan
that is the beautiful LUCY PINDER
Sorry to depart from the great image exchanges going on, but I will move on to my pick. The Pats have two picks pretty close together, and are looking to upgrade both sides of the ball. After weighing their options, they narrow down their picks to the top two choices, and decide which one is more likely to be gone by their next pick. That's who they take here. A true leader of the defense that they've been lacking for some time, this player will get to the QB, make stops behind the line of scrimmage, and fit perfectly within the mold of the old school (2000s) Patriot. The New England Patriots select Eric Norwood OLB South Carolina
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Jan 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM ]
Panthers select CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Panthers select CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State

Dang it! And I wanted to see him pull up in this:
Share 49ersWebzone