LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Terance Cody in the second round?

Originally posted by strickac:
It looks like the Chargers could pursue him, but the Brown's are also dangling Shaun Rogers. He's also a nice option for them. I think Cody will squeeze into the 1st round.

"squeeze"??? That boy can't squeeze into a parallel parking spot.
I don't know why..but when I think of Cody, I think of Alan Branch...
Cody will be a first round pick!

He is very athletic for his size and he cannot be moved.
Ketwan Balmer is our Terance Cody!
4th round.

He's 375 lbs. of fat. Yes he can be a decent 3 - 4 NT but not before the 4th round.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4th round.

He's 375 lbs. of fat. Yes he can be a decent 3 - 4 NT but not before the 4th round.

hes 354 at the combine he lost 20 pounds pretty fast thats good and he understands he needs to slim down so i think he can get down another 20 pounds around the time season starts
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Sorry to disagree glorydayz, but you are half right. Cody cannot be moved........that part is accurate. Very athletic for his size? Don't think so. Cody does not push the pocket much as a pass rusher and you don't see him making many plays down the line outside his two gaps.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Sorry to disagree glorydayz, but you are half right. Cody cannot be moved........that part is accurate. Very athletic for his size? Don't think so. Cody does not push the pocket much as a pass rusher and you don't see him making many plays down the line outside his two gaps.

We run a 3-4, this is exactly what we need him to do. He pushes the pocket very well! He won't be used in passing situations anyway so sacks will be a thing for the pass rushers to rack up.
Share 49ersWebzone