There are 270 users in the forums

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by ninertico:
What time is this thing?

When will we do our first division-mock draft, IE: NFC West, AFC East, etc? Maybe after the SuperBowl and Senior Bowl?

Looking forward to that one for sure!

yeah, guys, we'll start tommorow the 16th, and we'll also be doing a 8 member division mock, after senior bowl/super bowl, whenever you guys wanna do it.

So does that mean we have 3 for the Division mock already ? (Tico, AB & myself?)

i would say so most likely, hopefully ill be able to participate in that one.

I know I know.
Can I make my pick?
ok, should we just start, since all big name Juniors who were to declare or not have done so?

Whats your thoughts guys, should we start now or tommorow.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Can I make my pick?

Hey P, you can be like the GM's who sign their #1 before the draft even starts.

Who has the Stiller "Do It" Gif...*insert here*

We can start now and peeps will trickle in through out the eve and tomorrow...just let it run...no big deal...at least not to me. I'm fine either way.

[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 15, 2010 at 13:04:07 ]
Ok, im making an executive decision, We will start the Draft now.

Ill open up a seperate thread for picks and trades.

With rules in it.
Ok, im making an executive decision, We will start the Draft now.

Ill open up a seperate thread for picks and trades.

With rules in it.

You da' man!
Sweet. It would be amazing if we actually got a decent ways into the first round kind of quickly.
HELL YEAH, LETS DO THIS!!!
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Sweet. It would be amazing if we actually got a decent ways into the first round kind of quickly.

Nevermind. We have been going for hours and still don't have the first pick made. It's going to be one of those drafts. We'll get to the third round sometime in March.

Nevermind. We have been going for hours and still don't have the first pick made. It's going to be one of those drafts. We'll get to the third round sometime in March.

I'm just trying to give other people an opportunity if they would like to trade up! Ndamukong Suh should draw a lot of interest. If no trade offer is made by 12:00AM ET tonight, then I'll make the pick.

[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 15, 2010 at 16:43:07 ]

I'm just trying to give other people an opportunity if they would like to trade up! Ndamukong Suh should draw a lot of interest. If no trade offer is made by 12:00AM ET tonight, then I'll make the pick.

Yeah, but that will probably be the status quo. It's part of the issue with having trades, everyone waits until the last minute in case a sweatheat deal comes from someone who isn't online when the pick first comes up.

Yeah, but that will probably be the status quo. It's part of the issue with having trades, everyone waits until the last minute in case a sweatheat deal comes from someone who isn't online when the pick first comes up.

Just talk to AB. He's running this mock.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I sure hope not. It's not like we're playing fantasy football and we are actually going to use these guys in anyway. This is suppose to be for fun!

As sonic would say.
[img= http://www.angelfire.com/sk/sonicknuckles/images/sonicwaiting.gif]
If were doing a division one, I would like to be part of that too

and as the proposed trade goes, I think it's a terrible trade. To use the ravens and browns as an example is apples and oranges. The drop in talent at the 12 to 13 is way more significant then 1 to 2.

Also there is a strong chance the rams don't pick suh so thier best bet is to wait and see imho
Share 49ersWebzone