There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

GEEK's 2010 Mock Draft

Don't like this mock at all. That oline would not be an improvement at all. Just makes no sense to not go after any FA o lineman and just rely on the draft. Roth isn't gonna leave Cleveland so that's just a wasted idea. Love the idea but the guy is balling, and he would replace Parys in a heartbeat. That Kerry Rhodes trade is horrible. Looks like something the Redskins would do. His play has fallen off and he's too busy dating models, and trying to act/model. You don't give up a 2nd round for an average safety. Only good thing about getting Derek Anderson is that he fits right on in with the 2 inconsistent qb they already have. So it's a perfect fit.
Things I like: the Re-signings and Proposed Extensions

Things I don't:
Your QB analysis (Davis is not going to the PS for a D. Anderson)
Your trades (Would like Rhodes, but not at that price; also wouldn't trade back)
Your draft (still missing a pass rusher unless you think Spikes is that guy)
Although Sims has been solid as a fill in, lets not get carried away and act like we can count on him as our starting LT next year. He is a STopGap only and should be treated that way. Sims is over 35 and will not make it through an entire season so PLEASE stop all the nonsense with him plugged in as our strarting LT
Anybody who puts this kind of effort into a mock deserves an

I really like the draft. Not so hot on Derek Anderson or Kerry Rhodes, but nice job anyway.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Anybody who puts this kind of effort into a mock deserves an

I really like the draft. Not so hot on Derek Anderson or Kerry Rhodes, but nice job anyway.

Kerry Rhodes has been playing like crap this year.