1. St. Louis (1-14) Ndamukong Suh, DT - Have to go with best player regardless of position because they need everything.
2. Detroit (2-13) Russell Okung, OT - Need someone to protect their QB investment, especially now that he is completely knocked out fo this year.
3. Kansas City (3-12) Eric Berry, S - Like the Rams, have to go with best available talent on the board.
4. Tampa Bay (3-12) Gerald McCoy, DT - Get the DL help they need. WR too early for this pick.
5. Washington (4-11) Jimmy Clausen, QB - Now with Shannahan at the helm, need a QB for the WCO in DC since they have tired of Campbell.
6. Cleveland (4-11) CJ Spiller, RB - Have a feeling he will blow-up at the combines causing his mercurial rise here. Perfect fit for WCO now that Holmgren running the show in the front office.
7. Seattle (5-10) Sam Bradford, QB - Need that QB for the future since Hasselback is getting up their in age. The other option is OT Anthony Davis but have a feeling they believe QB has to be for the long-term.
8. Buffalo (5-10) Dez Bryant, WR - Now that TO warms out welcome, will need someone to take his place. Though a little high for eight, we've seen the Bills reach previously at their pick (i.e. Donte Whitner, Aaron Maybin, John McCargo)
9. Oakland (5-10) Jason Pierre-Paul, DE - Another looks like Tarzan type for the Raiders who love speed.
10. Denver - from Chicago (6-9) Joe Haden, CB - Damn, they nab him right before us. Before people say why Denver does this because they have Champ Bailey, it is because Champ's contract expires next year and he is starting to lose a step with age.
11. San Francisco (7-8) Anthongy Davis, OT - We get our big RT for the next ten years and finally move the opposing pass rushers' Highway 68 (known as Adam Snyder) to the backup role.
12. Jacksonville (7-8) Derrick Morgan, DE - They need a pass rusher in the biggest way and he is the best available one at this slot. Still needs developing though.
13. Tennessee (7-8) Rolando McClain, LB - They are really good and deep for a 7-8 team. The only part of their need I can seem them addressing this early is a LB corp that is starting to age. McClain can backup all three LB positions while he learns the defense.
14. San Francisco - from Carolina (7-8) Mike Iupati, OG - Rest of pass rushers look okay but believe he will grade out better. And I believe a decent OLB/DE type will still be available at number 47 in the second round. Anyway, there is going to be some quality beef on the line next year.
BTW, just re-edited this since I was reminded that TB picked up a QB in Josh Freeman last year. Totally forgot about that.
[ Edited by KOniner on Dec 30, 2009 at 12:15 PM ]