There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WE MUST DRAFT GILYARD!!!

This is who we exactly need a kr/pr a speedy receiver that could be a game changer. I think he should be around in the 3rd but i wouldnt be upset if he is taken in the 2nd
After the day he is having today, don't think he is going to make it to the 2nd round. HUGE game on the big stage with a BCS game on the line!
yea i just watched da game, he is a heck of a player
What a game! I do want this guy, I would totally reach for him in the 2nd Round...
He's a first rounder for sure. I only got to see a little bit of Jerry Rice play because of my age, but he reminded me a little bit. The guy is a good player, seems to be real fluid, good hands, he can be a good returner, good route runner it seems, he's going to be ridiculously good.
1st round is reserved for trent williams and eric berry (please god let that happen !). i wouldn't mind getting him in the 2nd if he's still on the board. he would definetely bring the percy harvin playmaking ability to our squad
He will be gone in the late 1st.
what school?
Glad to see more people hopping on the bandwagon. Been telling you, fellas, Gilyard's a special talent -- 1st round talent -- that I expect to go in at least the top 25.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Glad to see more people hopping on the bandwagon. Been telling you, fellas, Gilyard's a special talent -- 1st round talent -- that I expect to go in at least the top 25.

4 to 5 WR's in the first rnd this year and Gilyard will be one of them.
Gilyard is part of this current trend of short but super athletic offensive players much like DeSean Jackson, Eddie Royal, Percy Harvin, Maclin, etc.......
Our offense and special teams have needed a player like him for a long time.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what school?

Cincinnatti....he destroyed Pitt today especially on returns
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I never doubted it. This kid has got some serious game.
They have his 40 time at 4.4 - 4.5. He looks a lot faster than that.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home