LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Do we need any offensive skill players in this draft?

Hopefully we restock the O line big time and get us some pass rush.

Regarding offensive skill positions I would be looking for another back to supplement Gore. A guy who could carry the whole load if Frank went down for the season. Not convinced about Coffee.
I don't think we are the point where we can say the QB and RB spots couldn't use somebody.

But, like most everybody else, I would say we have bigger needs at OL, PR, S, etc.

All depends on who's on the board when we pick.
Originally posted by AC49er:
Jahvid Best

I like this kid ...he'a a homerun hitter, we could use him as a KR/PR and #3 RB

I'm sure he would beat out MRob, I like MRob but we need as much talent we can stock up on, regardless the position
Jahvid Best
as much as I'd flip out, he'll be a Raider.

Watch.
no. Only thing the O needs is OL help and maybe a FB? Norris has fallen off :-(

I saw we make our D NASTY!!!!
Yes. Our offense is pretty slow. We could use a burner as a receiver and as a back.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Yes. Our offense is pretty slow. We could use a burner as a receiver and as a back.

CJ Spiller would solve this problem for us and allow us to stretch the field that much more. Our Wildcat offense would look very good with both Gore and Spiller back there.
Originally posted by billybonka:
Jahvid Best

Watch.

The raiders don't have a 1st round pick... They traded it for Richard Seymour. But I could see him trading a 1st from 2011 and a 2nd from 2010 to get into the 1st round and get Best.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jahvid Best

Watch.

The raiders don't have a 1st round pick... They traded it for Richard Seymour. But I could see him trading a 1st from 2011 and a 2nd from 2010 to get into the 1st round and get Best.

They traded their 2011 first rounder
Originally posted by 49ersForever:
Originally posted by dman:
We need a speedy return guy at either RB or WR ... someone like Bush, Parvin, Sproles, etc.

a wr that can also double as a kr/pr

If we don't take Spiller, then taking his teammate Jacoby Ford WR/KR in the fourth or fifth round would be nice.

O linemen, O linemen, O linemen, O linemen, and sprinkle in a OLB and FS.
We need a speedy return guy at either RB or WR ... someone like Bush, Parvin, Sproles, etc.

I think I would rather have a RB who can double as a kr/pr. We essentially only have 2 backs right now. We need a 3rd one who has speed and quickness.

WRs, we seem to be pretty set with Morgan, Crabtree, Jones, Hill and likely Ziegler if we do not draft someone in the later rounds.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

I think I would rather have a RB who can double as a kr/pr. We essentially only have 2 backs right now. We need a 3rd one who has speed and quickness.

WRs, we seem to be pretty set with Morgan, Crabtree, Jones, Hill and likely Ziegler if we do not draft someone in the later rounds.

I think it could be a RB or WR. We need a return guy BAD that's for sure. But I also think we could use someone with more speed on offense. Right now the only burner we have is Davis. I'd like someone with speed that defenses have to respect, whether it's a RB or WR, that can field kicks and punts.

Honestly, I would have liked to see Jason Hill and Kory Sheets each get chance to be that guy, before we draft someone. Oh well.
Yes, we need a burner at either WR or RB, preferably WR. Spurlock is gone and Bruce and Battle likely won't be with us next season. Jacoby Jones could stretch the field for us and double as a returner.

I wonder how well Spiller could run WR routes. With his quickness, I doubt it would be an issue for him. He has nice hands and if he could slide out and play some WR (similar to Harvin), he could be a great pickup. We'd get an explosive player and a great returner.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jahvid Best

Watch.

They traded their 2011 first rounder

Touche
Share 49ersWebzone