LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Nate Davis's potential vs Drafting a QB next year

Nate Davis's potential vs Drafting a QB next year

I like what I'm seeing from Davis. He's already showed more promise than Alex ever had. We should be looking to groom him into a starting role eventually.
i would rather build around a QB with those picks. we need a NT, pass rusher, and/or OT. if tony pashos pans out and we keep him then not much of a need at OT. we NEED a NT, and i don't think we have one on the roster. with that NT, pass rusher is not as much of a need, but still huge(after all you can't have enough).

and if hill is above average this year, i would love to give him more weapons next year and see what he can do.
Nate Davis FTW ! Lets use one of our 1st rounder's on either Taylor Mays or Eric Berry and our other for whatever. if we get either mays or berry, i'm a happy camper
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Nate Davis FTW ! Lets use one of our 1st rounder's on either Taylor Mays or Eric Berry and our other for whatever. if we get either mays or berry, i'm a happy camper

Mays is having a horrible game against OSU. He got leveled by OSU's running back and took a really poor route on a deep throw from Pryor. I've never been too high on the guy, but after this game I wouldn't touch him with a 2nd rounder ...
Share 49ersWebzone