Originally posted by KowboyKiller: Why do I keep seeing Orakpo in the bust column? Didn't he make the pro bowl his rookie year? It's not his fault Shanahan wanted to stick a 3-4 in there even though it doesn't really suit their personnel.
1. Mark Sanchez (I have tasted the Dilfer Kool-Aid and it is good)
2. Jason Smith
3. B.J. Raji
1. Matt Stafford (Lions WILL FIND A WAY to screw him up) Injured looks like the oline is going to be were the lions get him screwed up
2. Michael Crabtree (we'll see who eats crow on this one)So far are number 1 wr and playing like it
3. Brian Orakpo (Epic tweener fail)
Originally posted by susweel: I see a lot of Taylor Mays on bust list. haha
I think he's gonna be a very average player, not much of a play maker.
1) First of all he is 2010...
2) Secondly he was mid 2nd round. It's hard to be a bust at that position. He wasn't early 1st, mid 1st, late 1st or early 2nd. He's mid 2nd round where you can reasonably take a chance on an outstanding athlete.
But just to clarify, most all of these predictions were before the draft. I for one chose Mays thinking the Seahawks might take him with their 2nd first rounder or he'd be a top 20 pick by some team that loves measurables.
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.