There are 205 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2009 NFL Draft PYMWYMI

Think

-Oher
-Maclin
-Jenkins

Want
-Raji
-Crabtree
-Orakpo

Don't want
-Stafford
-E. Brown
-Sanchez
Think
Raji
Oher
A. Smith

Want
Sanchez
Crabtree
Orakpo

Don't Want
Maybin
Maclin
Jenkins
Think
Andre Smith T
BJ Raji DT
Micheal Oher T

Wan't
Brian Orakpo DE
Michael Crabtree WR
BJ Raji DT

Don't Want
Jeremy Maclin
Mark Sanchez
Aaron Maybin
  • RedNGoldDinasty5
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Think
Andre Smith T
BJ Raji DT
Micheal Oher T

Wan't
Brian Orakpo DE
Michael Crabtree WR
BJ Raji DT

Don't Want
Jeremy Maclin
Mark Sanchez
Aaron Maybin

+1
  • r28884
  • Info N/A
THINK- Oher-Orakpo-Maclin

WANT- Smith-Crabtree-Moreno

DONT WANT- Maybin-Orakpo-Brown


I dont want to pick up a passrusher in the first...the reason is I believe we can get the same value in the second for less money. Dont want to allienate Haralson.
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
Think - Oher, Maybin, Andre Smith

Want - Crabtree, Maclin, Jenkins

Don't - Sanchez, Maybin, Andre Smith
Think
A. Smith
Raji
Oher

Want
Raji
Sanchez
A. Smith

Dont
Crabtree
Stafford
Jenkins
Think
NT BJ Raji
CB Malcolm Jenkins
OT Andre Smith

Want
CB Malcolm Jenkins
NT BJ Raji
WR Michael Crabtree

Don't Want
OLB Orakpo
OLB Brown
OLB Maybin
Think
Jeremy Maclin WR
BJ Raji DT
Micheal Oher T

Want
Brian Orakpo DE
Michael Crabtree WR
BJ Raji DT

Don't Want
Andre Smith T
Mark Sanchez QB
Aaron Maybin DE/OLB

-9fA
  • bigfan
  • Info N/A
so what time you guys think the niners will be on the clock? I got some things to do on saturday and probably wont make it to the bar till about an hour or an hour and a half after the draft starts.. at 15 mins a pick, that should get me there plenty early right?
Think
Brian Orakpo
Mark Sanchez
Michael Crabtree


Want
BJ Raji
Brian Orakpo
Mark Sanchez

Don't Want
Andre Smith
Aaron Maybin
Michael Crabtree
Still time to make your picks

Will one of the MODS please protect this so it can be retrieved for crow eating?
Originally posted by bigfan:
so what time you guys think the niners will be on the clock? I got some things to do on saturday and probably wont make it to the bar till about an hour or an hour and a half after the draft starts.. at 15 mins a pick, that should get me there plenty early right?

It's only ten minutes a pick now, an hour and a half is cutting it really close...
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,172
Think
1. Crabtree
2. A. Smith
3. trade down Moreno

Want
1. Crabtree
2. Sanchez
3. A. Smith

Don't Want
1. Orakpo
2. Jenkins
3. Maybin
Originally posted by Esco:


Will one of the MODS please protect this so it can be retrieved for crow eating?