LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 138 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Kaep has the number one selling jersey..

Willis #14 & Gore #24
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Airman talking about behavior of WRs. The same guy who played with Michael Irvin's showboating and ish talking azz?

F off Aikwhore. Least Boldin keeps his "behavior problem" on the field. No hookers and crack filled hotel rooms for him.

Didn't Irvin stab a teammate in the throat with a pair of scissors before?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
It has to do with a couple things imo. The Niners are considered a "big market team" and i think that brings some arrogance to them. Also Harbaugh is not particularly likeable unless hes coaching youre team and Kaepernick, even though i believe hes judged a bit too harshly, also can come off as insecure.

Mocking Cam's superman move, as lame as it is, isnt going to help his popularity with opposing fan bases. Especially when the bicep kiss is just as lame.

Niners and (real) fans can care less how the opposing team or their fan base feels. Kap / Harbs / Niners would rather know how we (real) Niner fans feel and what we think about!

Kaep has the number one selling jersey..

There it is
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
panther fans crying about the officiating. Hell what about the bs roughing the passer call? did the refs throw interceptions? No you guys lost deal with it.

they are just emotional little p***y cats right now
They probably bought all their tickets to Seattle yesterday. Now they are stuck with them.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
panther fans crying about the officiating. Hell what about the bs roughing the passer call? did the refs throw interceptions? No you guys lost deal with it.

they are just emotional little p***y cats right now

MEEEEOOOOWWWW.

I hope little B*tch A** Marshall Faulk tell us about Cam winning games.

Carolina is Carolina. They just can't compete
Panthers fans are so mad, b***hing about "the dozens of calls" the refs missed. f**k them, there were a handful of questionable calls in the 1st half that were in favor of the 49ers, there were plenty in the 2nd half against the Panthers, especially that f**ked up call on the Skuta sack that was balanced out by good karma.

49ers kicked the crap out of that team in the 2nd half, simple as that, no conspiracy.
I'm glad skuta is back in the rotation.. good rest for Brooks and Smith plus skuta is starter quality.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers Colin @Kaeperick7 borrowed my notepad & pen to crash Anquan Boldin press conference http://www.tout.com/m/wq7us0?ref=twlmxv8x
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers Colin @Kaeperick7 borrowed my notepad & pen to crash Anquan Boldin press conference http://www.tout.com/m/wq7us0?ref=twlmxv8x

Finally throwing the media a bone. They gonna eat that s**t up.

all of those calls were in the 1st half

and had nothing to do with 2 goal line stands

and the entire 2nd half of shutting them down.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Panthers fans are so mad, b***hing about "the dozens of calls" the refs missed. f**k them, there were a handful of questionable calls in the 1st half that were in favor of the 49ers, there were plenty in the 2nd half against the Panthers, especially that f**ked up call on the Skuta sack that was balanced out by good karma.

49ers kicked the crap out of that team in the 2nd half, simple as that, no conspiracy.

They have a point, but the Panthers spend so much time talking and showboating that they have given themselves a reputation, that reputation makes the flags come out when the officials are not sure.

Newton and Smith are constantly talking. That talk continues with the defense. That reputation gives them the flags on the close plays.
Damn playoff wins feel good! I love this feeling!
Carolinia fans are still talking about "releasing the Kragen",. But this time they want his loudmouth ass off the team, lolz
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

Finally throwing the media a bone. They gonna eat that s**t up.

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That's how you fly like Superman lol.

Scam Newton

LOL what a flop! give the man a grammy

For music?
Share 49ersWebzone