LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eugene88:
Carolinia fans are still talking about "releasing the Kragen",. But this time they want his loudmouth ass off the team, lolz

Really lol...love it !
Anyone else notice that our pass defense is better without Carlos Rogers? Outside of that perfect pass to steve smith, I thought our defense was SOLID.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
That's Cam trying his hand at Lebronning.
Those goal-line stands were f***king bad @ss.
cam is about to cry in his conference lol
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Those goal-line stands were f***king bad @ss.

Yeah, the more I think about how they have bus-like Tolbert back there, makes it all the more impressive.
I'm proud of these 49er Road Warriors!!! Not easy but they persevere.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by fister30:
Aikman finally had a meltdown about the 49ers. According to aikman boldin is the dirtiest player and he's tired of seeing his behavior. What ever Troy now go cry yourself to sleep.

Suh is wondering what he can do to change his mind.
Never heard anything about being a dirty player. Just said he was tired of his antics. Which I can agree with.
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
It has to do with a couple things imo. The Niners are considered a "big market team" and i think that brings some arrogance to them. Also Harbaugh is not particularly likeable unless hes coaching youre team and Kaepernick, even though i believe hes judged a bit too harshly, also can come off as insecure.

Mocking Cam's superman move, as lame as it is, isnt going to help his popularity with opposing fan bases. Especially when the bicep kiss is just as lame.

The opposing fan bases hated and s**tted on Kap far before this. Also, I'm sure Kap isn't worried any other fan base that's not his own. As long as he's a winner, he'll be hated on regardless.

Frank looks like he's ready to play another game after the presser
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
cam is about to cry in his conference lol

linky please
Cam's presser was impressive. Cam has way more class than Erin Fraudgers.

Only one loss to the 49ers and one of the first things he does is give them credit. Erin has been destroyed 4 games in a row and all he did was talk about himself and Carlos not playing... lol... what a turd Fraudgers is... pompous buffoon.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Cam's presser was impressive. Cam has way more class than Erin Fraudgers.

Only one loss to the 49ers and one of the first things he does is give them credit. Erin has been destroyed 4 games in a row and all he did was talk about himself and Carlos not playing... lol... what a turd Fraudgers is... pompous buffoon.

Rodgers is an arrogant butt hurt crybaby, can't stand that guy.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by fister30:
Aikman finally had a meltdown about the 49ers. According to aikman boldin is the dirtiest player and he's tired of seeing his behavior. What ever Troy now go cry yourself to sleep.

Suh is wondering what he can do to change his mind.
Never heard anything about being a dirty player. Just said he was tired of his antics. Which I can agree with.

I'm tired of Troy Aikman already, he was a good QB but he was carried by the great Wall of Dallas and if not for that idiotic herchel Walker trade, Aikman would have been an ordinary QB and an AWFUL Jealous announcer.
Share 49ersWebzone