Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 650 users in the forums

Need help with who to start.

I would comment, but I hate the fact that you "do not need a TE"
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,801
Yea I can have 3 WRs if I want. I am not confined to 2 WR and 1 TE like most leagues
How were you able to land Rice, Green, White and Gronk??!!
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
How were you able to land Rice, Green, White and Gronk??!!

Hast to be an 8 team lead or some of the dumbest fantasy FB owners ever.
I like how vrabbit can't believe any of the deals he is not apart of lol
Oh yea I would pull gronk and roddy for decker
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I like how vrabbit can't believe any of the deals he is not apart of lol

that's not even a deal, that's just a dumb set up that I dislike

what'd I'd to is use my surplus of WR's and upgrade at QB, if possible
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
How were you able to land Rice, Green, White and Gronk??!!

Rice 1st round Gronk 2nd round Green 3rd round White 4th round
6 team league against first timers?

how do you have a team like that and lose close games because of eli?
Trade Eli and decker for a dude in need of WR help with a better qb
I'm on the fence with Eli as well but their schedule could lead to some nice games from him. Cincy, Bye, GB, Was, NO
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,801
It's a 16 team league, but it is split into 2 conferences of 8 teams each. We had 2 different drafts and everything. If I make it to the superbowl, I could play someone with the same players as me
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
It's a 16 team league, but it is split into 2 conferences of 8 teams each. We had 2 different drafts and everything. If I make it to the superbowl, I could play someone with the same players as me

yeah this league is WACK
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I like how vrabbit can't believe any of the deals he is not apart of lol

that's not even a deal, that's just a dumb set up that I dislike

what'd I'd to is use my surplus of WR's and upgrade at QB, if possible
my bad V

I need to stop drinkin on the weekdays
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone