There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

webzone bosses, and erwin

  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,877
you mofos trading already? lol I think I've made 1 trade the last 4 years in my other league.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by Amir:
you mofos trading already? lol I think I've made 1 trade the last 4 years in my other league.

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lol

Ill trade Williams for a WR I like

let me know

Williams is gonna have a big year

One of my rules as far as FF goes is I never take players within the 49ers division.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I just never draft browns
I refuse to take a cowboy because I cannot cheer for them to do well. Also, this Beanie Wells pick was the first time I have taken a person in our division. I take niners all the time because I am already cheering for them.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lol

Ill trade Williams for a WR I like

let me know

Williams is gonna have a big year

One of my rules as far as FF goes is I never take players within the 49ers division.

This is why I want to trade Williams
Noticed I have to beat a good friend on the first game. Hope he doesn't harbor deep hard feelings after I whoop dat ass.
drafted TO. lol.
Originally posted by boast:
drafted TO. lol.

He isn't getting picked up for a while either or the contract would be gaurenteed. After it starts maybe, then it's not. Ocho, plax and TO all in same boat.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by boast:
drafted TO. lol.

I draft roy helu pretty high and he is 3rd on the Depth chart in WASH
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by boast:
drafted TO. lol.

I draft roy helu pretty high and he is 3rd on the Depth chart in WASH

Which means he will likely be the starter
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,396
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Which means he will likely be the starter

hahaha -

SHANAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 28, 2012 at 11:18 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Which means he will likely be the starter

hahaha -

SHANAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Shanahanigans
Can't stop rosterbating
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Donald brown available for a receiver