There are 135 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

Wow....I have had an unusual hard time deciding between three players.

I guess give me the upside of Desmond Jennings for the Rays. Future keeper, and Tampa's younger version of Carl Crawford.

Sorry for the delay guys.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
No problem dude I was just joking in the other post

Well my phone hasn't died yet thank god

I pick homerun hiting machine Yovani Gallardo

[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

I guess give me the upside of Desmond Jennings for the Rays. Future keeper, and Tampa's younger version of Carl Crawford.

First surprise pick for me. Seems a bit early but big upside.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

First surprise pick for me. Seems a bit early but big upside.

Yeah he had a real good series against the Rangers last year, in the playoffs. It is a surprise, but, if if puts what he did in a small sample size last year....into a full season this year....he can become a future keeper....big upside though.

I'm taking yet another risk with Nelson Cruz here, but he's too good to pass up here.
It was between my two guys from last year.. Nelson Cruz or......................... ATG settled it for me.

MY PICK PAUL KONERKO 1B

I should have saved him but thought I might get Tex in round 1. When that didnt happen I was praying to still get a power hitting first baseman.

pm'd 4ML although I believe he's sleeping right now (Asia)
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
It was between my two guys from last year.. Nelson Cruz or......................... ATG settled it for me.

MY PICK PAUL KONERKO 1B

I should have saved him but thought I might get Tex in round 1. When that didnt happen I was praying to still get a power hitting first baseman.

nice pick I was considering him before i picked Gallarado..but I figured I needed a SP more
Originally posted by ImaMod:
nice pick I was considering him before i picked Gallarado..but I figured I needed a SP more

So far my team is exactly the same as last year. LOL My 2 picks Holliday and Konerko were guys I dropped. I think I will call my team... " MY TEAM REALLY SUCKS ONCE AGAIN"
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
So far my team is exactly the same as last year. LOL My 2 picks Holliday and Konerko were guys I dropped. I think I will call my team... " MY TEAM REALLY SUCKS ONCE AGAIN"

lmao
I had Gallarga too but I decided to pick stanton over him. Glad I got to pick up Gallarga back

• 4ML
  • Veteran
pick coming in few. John took the guy I wanted.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll take the consistent bat of Michael Young @ 1B/2B.
Hunter Pence already roams RF in my OF, but with two utility spots, I couldn't pass on the power bat here in the 4th. Turns only 25 in April.

RF Jay Bruce

^^ so close
with the 44th pick I take

SP, CJ Wilson
Share 49ersWebzone