LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

Dangit V!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
^^ so close

Glad I didn't wait then. I really debated long and hard, but I didn't expect him to make it back to my next pick. I liked the idea of him losing 16 lbs this offseason to stay in shape. He fell off last year after a scorching start. There were other players I liked, but figured his power potential was too hard to pass up.
Pick #45:

I'll go with Alex Gordon, LF

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Dangit V!

blame Boise
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I pick in about 8 picks..I won't be available from 11:30 till 1:30 cause I have driving lessons..hopefully I get my pick in before that
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I pick in about 8 picks..I won't be available from 11:30 till 1:30 cause I have driving lessons..hopefully I get my pick in before that

that's not gonna happen
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
that's not gonna happen

lol maybe it won't be my pickyet I just don't want to lag on u guys

Driving Lessons? Wait how old are you? And do you have your parents permission to play with big boys?

James selects via text....................................... SP ADAM WAINWRIGHT

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
James selects via text....................................... SP ADAM WAINWRIGHT

saw that coming

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Driving Lessons? Wait how old are you? And do you have your parents permission to play with big boys?

lol turning 18 in 4 months :)

ok cool, I was just messing....

lol James and Wainwright....predictable
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

ok cool, I was just messing....

lol James and Wainwright....predictable

lol ya..agreed..on both
Gimme Mauer
Via text James selects.............. CF MICHAEL BOURN

Share 49ersWebzone