LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Need an opinion for my next Playoff game! I am so torn.

Quick question for a playoff gamble... Should I pick up TJ Yates off waivers against Carolina (threw for 300 yards and 2 TD's last weekend and will be playing at home) vs Phillip Rivers against Baltimore (we all know his inconsistency and will be playing at home). I also got Baltimore's D but picked up NYG's D vs Washington (Washingtons oline is all beat up and we all know how Rex likes to turn the ball over but is capable throwing over 300 yards). What would you guys do?
stay with Rivers, Baltimore's D
Probably shouldn't try to get too cute come playoff time. Rivers has a tough matchup, but do you really want to put your hopes in TJ Yates????
The Chargers always have this late season surge and Rivers has played very well these past two games. Stick with him
I wish I had your dilemma. I'd go with Rivers easily. I'm stuck with choosing between Yates, Ponder, or Palmer. Going with Yates.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
stay with Rivers, Baltimore's D

I agree. Stick with the better players
Originally posted by YungAce:
The Chargers always have this late season surge and Rivers has played very well these past two games. Stick with him

You got a point... The other guy I am facing has Rodgers Vs Kansas City. I am just trying to find a QB that can get me the most points I can get.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

You got a point... The other guy I am facing has Rodgers Vs Kansas City. I am just trying to find a QB that can get me the most points I can get.

I have Rivers as well and am also facing Rodgers in a playoff game. I contemplated picking up Ponder or starting Hasselbeck against the Colts but I'm confident in Rivers. He's looked like his old self these past few games. Let's just hope Mathews and Tolbert can open up the pass/playaction or else we're both f**ked lol
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

That's usually the case. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone