Who to Start: Tim Tebow or John Beck

Tim Tebow vs. the 0-6 Dolphins
John Beck vs. the 1-5 Panthers
Tebow
lol i would go with tebow
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Tebow

Id go with beck
if thats your starting qbs then your effed either way.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
if thats your starting qbs then your effed either way.

Nah we have a 2 QB league. I usually start Aaron and Alex. Just need to figure out the bye replacement. Thanks!
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Nah we have a 2 QB league. I usually start Aaron and Alex. Just need to figure out the bye replacement. Thanks!

oh in that case go with tebow against that shaky secondary.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:

oh in that case go with tebow against that shaky secondary.

he's being honored in that game as well (playing in miami). he's not going to let fans in both colorado and florida down

ITS TEBOWWWW TIME
Every expert is all over the Tebow love train. Personally, I don't think he'll be as good as people think (in fantasy or reality). But he should be better than Beck.
Neither's a great option, but there's a good chance of Tebow being a decent contributor in the ground game. Gotta go with him.
Its Tebow and its not even close. Beck sucks. Tebow is the Broncos goaline back, along with being the guy who touches the ball on every single play. Tebow finished last season scoring a load of fantasy pts as the starter. its his first start of the year, back in his home state against a bad team. Tebow could have a big day. John Beck shouldnt even be owned.
Share 49ersWebzone