LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Should I make a trade?

Ok here are the teams. He wants to trade a WR for one of my RBs. We start 2 Rbs and 3 Wrs. My QB is Tony Romo.

My RBs: Ray Rice, Fred Jackson, Frank Gore, Tim Hightower
My WRs: Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace, Julio Jones, Jacoby Ford, Jordy Nelson

His RBs: Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Ryan Torain, James Starks
His WRs: Greg Jennings, Miles Austin, Hines Ward, Dwayne Bowe, Nate Washington

Should I make a trade? My team is in 2nd place right now and I'll be 5-1 after this week.
[ Edited by theginz2004 on Oct 16, 2011 at 9:26 PM ]
you really don't need to, but if you can trade hightower and julio for miles austin that would be cool
Originally posted by YungAce:
you really don't need to, but if you can trade hightower and julio for miles austin that would be cool

Yeah I would like that trade but don't think he would be up for it. He just offered me Miles Austin for Frank Gore... I think I could get more.
Why would you want to? I would stay put with what you have. Romo has nice matchups coming up so you will be fine at QB and you dont really need to upgrade your RBs or WRS. Maybe you need an upgrade at TE but you didnt list that.
what john said. who's your TE?
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 16, 2011 at 7:05 PM ]
Jimmy Graham
Originally posted by theginz2004:
Jimmy Graham

LOL Well.. obviously you dont want to make any trade then. Seriously, why would you even entertain making a deal.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Jimmy Graham

LOL Well.. obviously you dont want to make any trade then. Seriously, why would you even entertain making a deal.

Always trying to get better. I just hate benching one of those backs every week. Feel I could upgrade somewhere.
Id do that trade.

But serious question, is this a 2 team league?
Who's his qb

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Id do that trade.

Haha no its a 10 man league. His QB is Eli Manning.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Id do that trade.

Haha no its a 10 man league. His QB is Eli Manning.

yeah 10 is believable. in my 10 man money league i have the same three running backs: rice, gore, jackson (HIGH FIVE)

and my receivers are vincent jackson, stevie johnson, and dez bryant.

but seriously, stay put for now
Jimmy Graham

Always trying to get better. I just hate benching one of those backs every week. Feel I could upgrade somewhere.

I have Forte, FJackson, S Jackson, and Rice in my 10 man money league and basically sit SJax every week. However, with byes and potential injuries its a good thing to have that depth especially when your competitors struggle for RBs. I know I am tempted as you are to make deals as well. I just think your team is loaded and better to stay put.
Jimmy Graham

I have Forte, FJackson, S Jackson, and Rice in my 10 man money league and basically sit SJax every week. However, with byes and potential injuries its a good thing to have that depth especially when your competitors struggle for RBs. I know I am tempted as you are to make deals as well. I just think your team is loaded and better to stay put.

That's very true. Last thing I would need is to trade one of them and then suffer an injury. Probably going to just stick with my roster. Thanks for talking me down.
Ok so I turned him down (his original offer of Miles Austin for Frank Gore) and he still really wants Gore. I will post the whole teams because he said name your price. Starters are in bold.

My Team:
QB- Tony Romo
QB- Jay Cutler
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Jordy Nelson
WR- Jacoby Ford
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Fred Jackson
RB- Frank Gore (swap in based on matchups)
RB- Tim Hightower
TE- Jimmy Graham

His Team:

QB- Eli Manning
QB- Josh Freeman
WR- Miles Austin
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Nate Washington
WR- Hines Ward
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Steven Jackson