There are 200 users in the forums

Best back up QB solution?

Best back up QB solution?

I don't have a back up QB and I feel like it might be smart to get one before I absolutely need one. I have Romo and his bye week is in week 5. I listed my current options and who they face in week 5.

Any QB I pick up now will be by dropping Roy Williams. If I trade for Cam, though, I'd have to give up someone better.

Here's my team:

QB - Romo
WR - Roddy White
WR - Holmes
WR - Devery Henderson
RB - Gore
RB - Blount
FLX - Tolbert
TE - Aaron Hernandez
DEF - Saints
K - Folk
BN - Michael Bush
BN - Roy Williams
BN - Woodhead
BN - Daniel Thomas
BN - Denarius Moore
BN - Dallas Clark

Thanks for the help, zone!
hope you picked up hasselbeck
Originally posted by YungAce:

Haven't done anything yet. But with Romo getting knocked out by the 9ers (which I KNEW would happen if I started him against the 9ers) I better do something soon. So... you're voting for Hasselbeck?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Haven't done anything yet. But with Romo getting knocked out by the 9ers (which I KNEW would happen if I started him against the 9ers) I better do something soon. So... you're voting for Hasselbeck?

I like Cam a lot more but what other QB does the owner have on his team? If his other option isn't elite, you might have to give up a lot
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I like Cam a lot more but what other QB does the owner have on his team? If his other option isn't elite, you might have to give up a lot

His other QBs are Brees and Fitzpatrick.

I tried to offer some sort of Romo for Brees package but he didn't go for it.

I took your advice and picked up Hasselbeck. He's got some great match ups coming up (DEN, CLE). And Romo might not live through this game....
I picked up Hasselbeck, but now I'm wondering about the Eagles back up situation.

It seems like if Vick is out for a while and VY comes back then VY could be a great pick up. But I don't know how hurt Vick is or how healthy VY is.

I also don't know how good Kafka is.

Anyone got any insight into this?
Share 49ersWebzone