There are 337 users in the forums

I need players for an auto draft fantasy league

I started a league to try and help get my girl into fantasy football. I need some more players. There's only 3 right now. Nothing serious, no money, or anything. Right now there are 3 teams. I'm looking for 5 more. Post in here if you wanna play, and PM me your email address so I can send you an invite.

Thanks.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I started a league to try and help get my girl into fantasy football. I need some more players. There's only 3 right now. Nothing serious, no money, or anything. Right now there are 3 teams. I'm looking for 5 more. Post in here if you wanna play, and PM me your email address so I can send you an invite.

Thanks.

I'm all for helping you get your girl into FF, I'll do it
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Thanks.

Thanks. PM you email addy

Thanks.

yahoo or elsewhere?

Thanks.

yahoo or elsewhere?

The league is yahoo, so you'll need to be registered with them, but the email you want the invite to doesn't matter.
I got a yahoo account
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I got a yahoo account

Invite sent!

Cmon guys!! Just 3 more spots!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i'll do it

my email address is [email protected]
sign me up. [email protected]
Sweet! I'll send the invites as soon as I get home.

Just one more team left!! Let's go guys!!

can we make it a 2QB league since it's only 8 of us
I'm in if you want another player.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I'm in if you want another player.

Yur in. PM yur email.
can we make it a 2QB league since it's only 8 of us

Let's just stick with one. That way there's plenty of firepower for everybody in the free agent market.
I appreciate the help guys, but ufortunately this league will not be going down. Sorry to disappoint if anybody was looking forward to it.
Share 49ersWebzone