There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

colston out 4 weeks

Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it
Originally posted by toeknee:
Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it

You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by toeknee:
Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it


You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.

I have him, but luckily not thin. I'm actually starting 4 wrs this week.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,694
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by toeknee:
Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it


You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.

Panicing............f**k!
I said broken collar bone right when they did a replay

NAILED IT
I picked up Henderson last night (and dropped James Jones who apparently made a huge mistake returning to GB) but all the experts are bagging on him.

Seems like with both Colston and Moore hurt Henderson will have value. But I know it's tough to predict NO WRs....
Was able to grab Meachum who should get some serious points the next few weeks. Should be interesting who steps at WR for NO with him n Moore out.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Was able to grab Meachum who should get some serious points the next few weeks. Should be interesting who steps at WR for NO with him n Moore out.

I might do that too
Damn, having Aaron Rodgers and Meachum start week 1 (and having both of them) is making me look like a genius.
IMO, Meachem > Henderson. But you never know with NO WRs. I don't know if I should grab Henderson and drop Ryan Grant. I think I'll just wait.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Damn, having Aaron Rodgers and Meachum start week 1 (and having both of them) is making me look like a genius.

You dont have to be a genius to start rodgers!
Originally posted by Neener:
IMO, Meachem > Henderson. But you never know with NO WRs. I don't know if I should grab Henderson and drop Ryan Grant. I think I'll just wait.

what league are you in?
Darren Sproles owners rejoice
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
what league are you in?

In my friend's league. I'm also in 2 leagues with you I think

Anyways, I don't know if Grant will have that much value this year because of Starks. Might as well drop him for a hot WR.
Originally posted by Neener:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
what league are you in?

In my friend's league. I'm also in 2 leagues with you I think

Anyways, I don't know if Grant will have that much value this year because of Starks. Might as well drop him for a hot WR.

Id wait before dropping Grant or atleast try to trade him 1st. Henderson is still to sketchy look for Moore or Meachem.