Originally posted by toeknee:
Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it
You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.
There are 784 users in the forums
Originally posted by toeknee:
Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it
Originally posted by DaManRathman:Originally posted by toeknee:Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it
You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:Originally posted by toeknee:Broken collar bone, glazer tweeted it
You could tell he was hurting pretty good after that nice catch, not surprised. Thought he may have had a seperation. Time for Colston owners to panic if they are thin at WR depth.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:Was able to grab Meachum who should get some serious points the next few weeks. Should be interesting who steps at WR for NO with him n Moore out.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:Damn, having Aaron Rodgers and Meachum start week 1 (and having both of them) is making me look like a genius.
Originally posted by Neener:
IMO, Meachem > Henderson. But you never know with NO WRs. I don't know if I should grab Henderson and drop Ryan Grant. I think I'll just wait.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
what league are you in?
Originally posted by Neener:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
what league are you in?
In my friend's league. I'm also in 2 leagues with you I think![]()
Anyways, I don't know if Grant will have that much value this year because of Starks. Might as well drop him for a hot WR.