There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

so what do you think about this team?

So.. good, bad or ugly?

10 team standard scoring start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex 1 te 1 k 1 def

QB
Matt Schaub
Kyle Orton

RB
Ray Rice
Steven Jackson
Matt Forte
Fred Jackson
Jonathon Stewart
Michael Bush

WR
Larry Fitzgerald
Mario Manningham
Santana Moss
Braylon Edwards
Pierre Garcon

TE
Dallas Clark

Def
KC ( for first week)

K
Alex Henery
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,933
good team BUT if i am you then I look to trade Forte or Fred Jackson in a package (with maybe Moss or Edwards) for another starting caliber WR.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
good team BUT if i am you then I look to trade Forte or Fred Jackson in a package (with maybe Moss or Edwards) for another starting caliber WR.

Yep. WR is the weakness of this team. I think its pretty solid elsewhere but I agree with you that I could use a very good WR2.
i wouldn't trade matt forte if i were you. RB's win fantasy FB and you have a 3-headed beast. if anything, try to package fred jackson and mario manningham for a mike williams caliber receiver.. it's worth a shot

you're team actually doesn't look that bad at all. you could use another receiver, but you'll be fine if you even stay put
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 7, 2011 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
i wouldn't trade matt forte if i were you. RB's win fantasy FB and you have a 3-headed beast. if anything, try to package fred jackson and mario manningham for a mike williams caliber receiver.. it's worth a shot

you're team actually doesn't look that bad at all. you could use another receiver, but you'll be fine if you even stay put

I agree. Dont really want to trade Forte. I think I might offer Stewart for Julio Jones to pick up a potential stud WR.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I agree. Dont really want to trade Forte. I think I might offer Stewart for Julio Jones to pick up a potential stud WR.

I have Julio on all 3 of my fantasy teams. My favorite fantasy sleeper