There are 691 users in the forums
Rate my team please
Sep 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
CHAMPIONSHIP
Sep 1, 2011 at 4:10 PM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
9 out of 10 could be higher if you had a better defense. Looks like a very good team
Sep 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I'd say that's a pretty decent team. Lots of good power players.
Sep 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
Looks like a solid team, I think Moreno is a decent #2 RB option at this point especially if John Fox utilizes him like everyone thinks he is.
The only think I wouldn't do is have 3 QBs on a roster, I would drop McCoy and pick up a possible RB or WR sleeper, who knows you may hit a home run.
The only think I wouldn't do is have 3 QBs on a roster, I would drop McCoy and pick up a possible RB or WR sleeper, who knows you may hit a home run.
Sep 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM
- Fricker
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,634
ya id drop mccoy and see if u could get Willis McGahee.. hes already goaline back and moreno goes down he will fill in very well.