LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Rate my team and let me know who I should concentrate on in trades and waiver.

I'm relatively new to FF, so any help is greatly appreciated. This was an auction draft for a survival league with regular yahoo scoring. Can you let me know what you guys think and if you know of any sleepers that are worth picking up in place of someone on my bench. Thanks!

Format
QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
W/R/T
TE
DEF

My Team
Aaron Rodgers
Percy Harvin
Santonio Holmes
Pierre Garcon
Adrian Peterson
Matt Forte
Felix Jones
Zach Miller
Atlanta Def

Jonathan Stewart
Mike Thomas
Sam Bradford
Robert Meachem
Darren Sproles
James Jones
I don't know much about auction drafts or survivor leagues. Or how many teams are in your league.

But looking at what you've got I think your biggest holes are WR1, RB depth, and TE.

I like your top 3 RBs a lot. Your WRs aren't terrible, but you don't have anyone very dependable. It will be tough to decide on starts each week.

But I really don't like Stewart or Sproles. I think you should be looking for a waiver RB that might get more touches than those guys. Who's available?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I don't know much about auction drafts or survivor leagues. Or how many teams are in your league.

But looking at what you've got I think your biggest holes are WR1, RB depth, and TE.

I like your top 3 RBs a lot. Your WRs aren't terrible, but you don't have anyone very dependable. It will be tough to decide on starts each week.

But I really don't like Stewart or Sproles. I think you should be looking for a waiver RB that might get more touches than those guys. Who's available?

I agree that WR1 is a huge need. Stuck with WR2's and WR3's

It's a 12 team league.

RB's available: Roy Helu, Thomas Jones, Ronnie Brown, Delone Carter, Tashard Choice, Justin Forsett, Maurice Morris...

WR's available: Jordan Shipley, Kevin Walter, Earl Bennett, Hester, Steve Breaston, Donald Driver...
Originally posted by alwaysa49erfan:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I agree that WR1 is a huge need. Stuck with WR2's and WR3's

It's a 12 team league.

RB's available: Roy Helu, Thomas Jones, Ronnie Brown, Delone Carter, Tashard Choice, Justin Forsett, Maurice Morris...

WR's available: Jordan Shipley, Kevin Walter, Earl Bennett, Hester, Steve Breaston, Donald Driver...

That's not much to choose from.

If it were me, I'd probably drop Sproles and gamble on Helu or Carter. There's a good chance that might look stupid at first. Sproles will probably get some points every week, and Helu and Carter might not for a while. But I think both Helu and Carter have a chance of winning the starting RB spot. Sproles doesn't.

Depends what you want from your bench players, for sure 5+ points, or the chance they could turn into a 15 point per week guy. I like to gamble with my bench players. But that doesn't always work out.

Not sure there are any WRs there that are better than what you have. I think if you want to upgrade there you'll have to swing a trade.
Okay just recieved a trade offer. Felix Jones and Mike Thomas for Wes Welker and Ryan Matthews. It would help me at WR but I'm not sure it's worth trading Felix whom I believe is going to have a great year.
Originally posted by alwaysa49erfan:
Okay just recieved a trade offer. Felix Jones and Mike Thomas for Wes Welker and Ryan Matthews. It would help me at WR but I'm not sure it's worth trading Felix whom I believe is going to have a great year.

That's a tough call.

I would probably want to hang onto Felix because I really don't trust Ryan Mathews (why I drafted Tolbert). But it's possible that both Welker and Matthews could be better than Thomas and Felix.

Hmmm... I might do it. Giving your up your worst RB in order to get a WR that might be your best (or second best) WR.
What are people's thoughts on Ben Tate as a week 1 waiver pick up? I know Foster should be a go, but if the injury is more serious than thought he could be a steal in that offense. I was thinking of dropping James Jones and picking Tate up.
Share 49ersWebzone