Just finished a grueling 16 teamer. $100 a team. $500 for the regular season winner. $700 for the CHAMP. And leftovers for 2nd and 3rd. I felt confident going in, not so much coming out.
Start QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, WR/TE/RB, TE, K , DEF.
Had the 9th pick in a snake draft. This is how my picks went:
1. (9) Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)
2. (24) Steven Jackson (StL - RB)
3. (41) Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
4. (56) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
5. (73) Matt Schaub (Hou - QB)
6. (88) Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
7. (105) Michael Crabtree (SF - WR)
8. (120) Davone Bess (Mia - WR)
9. (137) Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
10. (152) Steve Smith (Phi - WR)
11. (169) Ronnie Brown (Phi - RB)
12. (184) Jason Snelling (Atl - RB)
13. (201) Jermaine Gresham (Cin - TE)
14. (216) David Garrard (Jac - QB)
15. (233) Derrick Mason (NYJ - WR)
16. (248) Jason Hanson (Det - K)
It got really tough after Baltimore. I thought I fked up personally when DeAngelo Williams was still on the board, but I opted for Dwayne Bowe instead. Looking back on it now, I'm rail thin at RB and probably should package Bowe with a lesser RB for a better RB2 than Jonathan Stewart. Thoughts? Suggestions? Don't think I'll ever do a 16 team draft again. Thing took almost 4 hours.