LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

I went 1 and done is each n every yahoo team fml
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I might be but one thing is for sure............. it wont be losing to you.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
I went 1 and done is each n every yahoo team fml
I might be but one thing is for sure............. it wont be losing to you.
Its the nature of fantasy FB. Matchups and injuries typically decide the winner and the best team over the entire season normally doesnt win ( at least that has been my experience). You had a good team but losing Forte hurt you obviously.
Greg Jennings out for my playoff game. DAMN. Oh well.. Julio Jones or Torey Smith will have to step up
Drew Brees @ Min
Jordy Nealson @ KC

FTW!

What is kind of stupid about Yahoo Fantasy is that they dont re-seed. I am the #1 seed yet do not play the bottom seed. Arabian Knights is a really strong team and probably the BEST team if Peterson and McFadden are not out much of the season. SHould be a good matchup.
What is kind of stupid about Yahoo Fantasy is that they dont re-seed. I am the #1 seed yet do not play the bottom seed. Arabian Knights is a really strong team and probably the BEST team if Peterson and McFadden are not out much of the season. SHould be a good matchup.

Yeah, for some reason most fantasy football leagues I'm in don't reseed during the playoffs. Doesn't make much sense to me. lol I'd rather not play your team myself.

Thanks for the compliment though, my team would be even better if I hadn't lost Fred Jackson as well. Early on in the season I was feeling good about my 3-headed backfield of Peterson, McFadden and Jackson. Didn't work out to well because of injuries, but Shonn Greene has proven useful in their absence.

Your team has dominated all season though, and I'm not feeling too good about this matchup. Any Given Sunday though.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Yeah, for some reason most fantasy football leagues I'm in don't reseed during the playoffs. Doesn't make much sense to me. lol I'd rather not play your team myself.

Thanks for the compliment though, my team would be even better if I hadn't lost Fred Jackson as well. Early on in the season I was feeling good about my 3-headed backfield of Peterson, McFadden and Jackson. Didn't work out to well because of injuries, but Shonn Greene has proven useful in their absence.

Your team has dominated all season though, and I'm not feeling too good about this matchup. Any Given Sunday though.

We have had some good matchups in baseball and football. If I lose, hope it is to you. Not that I plan on it.
Roddy White

My team is in big big trouble

It doesn't suck for me
Boise.. good game. You just ran into a buzz saw this week. When my team has good matchups like this week its pretty tough to beat.

Originally posted by global_nomad:

It doesn't suck for me

Well.. you didnt get me last week but you get me this week. Good luck to you in the finals.
Boise.. good game. You just ran into a buzz saw this week. When my team has good matchups like this week its pretty tough to beat.

Good game. Disappointed in my teams effort last week, but you deserved to beat me either way. Like you said, not much I can do when your team is doing so good. Good luck in the finals.

Good game. Disappointed in my teams effort last week, but you deserved to beat me either way. Like you said, not much I can do when your team is doing so good. Good luck in the finals.

Thanks Boise. I just had some great matchups last week. I felt pretty good when Romo had 4 tds at halftime although he didnt do anything in the 2nd half. Your team really was strong but injuries did you in. I had the same thing happen but even worse - it was in my money league. I lost Fred Jackson, Matt Forte, Matt Schaub, and Fred Davis and it killed me.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

It doesn't suck for me

Well.. you didnt get me last week but you get me this week. Good luck to you in the finals.

Thanks, I don't have a chance. The Super Bowl is the wrong week for Marshawn Lynch to play the Niners. 6 straight games with a TD vs. 14 straight games not allowing a rushing TD. I think you have this one in the bag, but I've been riding Brees all year, maybe something strange will happen.
With Romo going down and Brees throwing to Greshem and Moore I have a chance !
Share 49ersWebzone