There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Its sweeps week. Montana to Rice is gonna get abused!

You are lucky that Foster is on bye. It gives you a fighting chance. Even if I do lose this week I am still in first. The #1 seed is going to be mine.

I will say this though. Your team is DAMN good. There are only 2 teams in this league that are any good. The others are all pretenders.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 15, 2011 at 6:46 PM ]
I got an award for best draft and my team ain't done s**t. With those names I though for sure they would come around and put something together
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I got an award for best draft and my team ain't done s**t. With those names I though for sure they would come around and put something together

You had a good team to start. I just dont think you used the waiver wire to improve it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You had a good team to start. I just dont think you used the waiver wire to improve it.

Yeah, I was kinda hesitant to release any of them thinking eventually they would come around. I'm not much on yahoo anymore.....I'm not using that as an exscuse by the way. But would you guys wana use FleaFlicker next year. Im the PL League and league of crzys and its just easier to navigate and faster it seems.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Its sweeps week. Montana to Rice is gonna get abused!

You are lucky that Foster is on bye. It gives you a fighting chance. Even if I do lose this week I am still in first. The #1 seed is going to be mine.

I will say this though. Your team is DAMN good. There are only 2 teams in this league that are any good. The others are all pretenders.

Figures Blount would get some damn points when hes on the bench Hopefully Gonk gets 21 n McCourty gets a 99 yd pick 6
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Its sweeps week. Montana to Rice is gonna get abused!

You are lucky that Foster is on bye. It gives you a fighting chance. Even if I do lose this week I am still in first. The #1 seed is going to be mine.

I will say this though. Your team is DAMN good. There are only 2 teams in this league that are any good. The others are all pretenders.

Figures Blount would get some damn points when hes on the bench Hopefully Gonk gets 21 n McCourty gets a 99 yd pick 6

I think you better hope for Aaron Hernandez to not do anything either.
VICTORY 10-1 Good luck in the playoffs Carolina. I will be sitting out week 1 but maybe see you again in week 2.
lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
VICTORY 10-1 Good luck in the playoffs Carolina. I will be sitting out week 1 but maybe see you again in week 2.

1-1 see you in rd 2 of the playoffs
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
VICTORY 10-1 Good luck in the playoffs Carolina. I will be sitting out week 1 but maybe see you again in week 2.

1-1 see you in rd 2 of the playoffs
LOL No. That would be 10-1 for my team and 7-4 for yours. Guess I didnt need Arian Foster or Jimmy Graham this week.
Any Given Sunday..... LOL Losing to True Blood. WOW. My team is regressing.
Still got that #1 seed though John!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Still got that #1 seed though John!

Hes gonna be 1 n done in the playoffs
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Still got that #1 seed though John!

Hes gonna be 1 n done in the playoffs

Maybe. Anything can happen in a playoff week. Matchups, injuries. I do know that I had the best team over the entire season though.
Am I the #2 seed?
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Still got that #1 seed though John!

Hes gonna be 1 n done in the playoffs

I might be but one thing is for sure............. it wont be losing to you.