There are 858 users in the forums
Is there any WZ FF leagues I can join?
Jul 12, 2011 at 1:23 PM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
just signed up... Niner Nation
Jul 12, 2011 at 2:08 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Right on!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM
- Jiks
- Member
- Posts: 29,220
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
Jul 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM
- gold49er2183
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
I'm thinking "For The Mother Fu***** God Dam Win"?

My team is The Golden Standard. Maybe shoulda made it plural.
Jul 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
I'm thinking "For The Mother Fu***** God Dam Win"?
My team is The Golden Standard. Maybe shoulda made it plural.
LoL Looks like we got a bunch of noobs in this league
Jul 13, 2011 at 5:14 PM
- FreddyG
- Member
- Posts: 1,813
Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
I'm thinking "For The Mother Fu***** God Dam Win"?
My team is The Golden Standard. Maybe shoulda made it plural.
LoL Looks like we got a bunch of noobs in this league
calm down
Jul 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by FreddyG:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
I'm thinking "For The Mother Fu***** God Dam Win"?
My team is The Golden Standard. Maybe shoulda made it plural.
LoL Looks like we got a bunch of noobs in this league
calm down
Your one of them shmo
Jul 13, 2011 at 8:02 PM
- gold49er2183
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,437
I have been a frequent on this website since 04. My old account got deleted to inactivity. I don't post much but a noob I am not.
Jul 13, 2011 at 10:42 PM
- DertyDonahue
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,687
I'm in. PalmerBush
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
[ Edited by DertyDonahue on Jul 13, 2011 at 10:44 PM ]
Jul 14, 2011 at 9:15 AM
- gold49er2183
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by FreddyG:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
BichSlaps FTMFGDW!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard, not sure what all those letters mean but thanks for joining lol
I'm thinking "For The Mother Fu***** God Dam Win"?
My team is The Golden Standard. Maybe shoulda made it plural.
LoL Looks like we got a bunch of noobs in this league
calm down
are you an older member who got banned or something? You have a ton of post It normally takes a while for new members to start posting alot.
Jul 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM
- gold49er2183
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,437
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
I'm in. PalmerBush
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
I think we are gonna at least get 5 more. It will make it interesting and very strategic because the good players will be distributed thinly. What is the league limit.
Jul 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
I'm in. PalmerBush
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
I think we are gonna at least get 5 more. It will make it interesting and very strategic because the good players will be distributed thinly. What is the league limit.
I have it down for 10, you guys want more? I thought it was gonna be hard to get people to join.
Jul 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
I'm in. PalmerBush
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
I think we are gonna at least get 5 more. It will make it interesting and very strategic because the good players will be distributed thinly. What is the league limit.
I have it down for 10, you guys want more? I thought it was gonna be hard to get people to join.
10-12 teams are usually the best for a competitive league
Jul 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,995
Originally posted by eamjr10:Originally posted by jimrat201:Originally posted by gold49er2183:Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
I'm in. PalmerBush
Edit: we are at an odd number, boot me if nobody else signs up
I think we are gonna at least get 5 more. It will make it interesting and very strategic because the good players will be distributed thinly. What is the league limit.
I have it down for 10, you guys want more? I thought it was gonna be hard to get people to join.
10-12 teams are usually the best for a competitive league
I will switch to 12, I'm usually begging people and friends to join lol