There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League (49ersMyLife is THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LONG way to go. It is nice to see that both of us are having good starts. I hope it is competitive to the end. No money on the line here so some excitement down the stretch is all we can ask for. Both of us could have even been better if Kennedy had been allowed to finish his masterpiece and Latos had finished his off in the 9th.

I know...Latos pitched scoreless 8 and gave up a run with 2 outs in the 9th and got pulled in a 2-1 game. 1 more f**king out....ugh! But yea, long ways to go. I hope it stays close too...but I wouldn't mind winning by 100 pts either.

At least Latos was given the shot. He just couldnt finish it. Kennedy on the other hand.........
I'm almost . What a horrible day... - but at least Giants won so

Yep. Giants won and Vogey at least got the W for you. I would never have picked up Eveland though. He is garbage. When you give up a homerun to Ross Olendorf ( for the first extra base hit of his life) you cant be very good.

Yep. Giants won and Vogey at least got the W for you. I would never have picked up Eveland though. He is garbage. When you give up a homerun to Ross Olendorf ( for the first extra base hit of his life) you cant be very good.

Yea...I picked him up after his last outing against the Giants. Both Vogelson and MadBum killed me this week.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Ouch.

Congrats to John.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Lol, we can go back to the head to head stats and see who would have won this league if it was a roto league with no playoffs.

I'll do that in the next couple days.

Holy s**t, my team was so awful at all hitting categories except walks and home runs...my team this year was basically Adam Dunn
Originally posted by crzy:
Ouch.

Congrats to John.

I'm not giving up just yet. I'm out 50 points with several days left. I can still make a comeback, but I need couple of big games form my pitchers.
Ouch.

Congrats to John.

I'm not giving up just yet. I'm out 50 points with several days left. I can still make a comeback, but I need couple of big games form my pitchers.

We are only 40% of the way. Long way to go and your team is loaded with hitters.
Ouch.

Congrats to John.

We are only 40% of the way. Long way to go and your team is loaded with hitters.

TB scoring 10 runs today in the first couple innings won't hurt either.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I forgot that it goes until the 28th

Lol, we can go back to the head to head stats and see who would have won this league if it was a roto league with no playoffs.

Holy s**t, my team was so awful at all hitting categories except walks and home runs...my team this year was basically Adam Dunn

You could do a lot of work and come up with a roto winner. However, I for one, put no emphasis at all on speed or saves in this league and probably would finish in last place in both steals and net saves. That alone would keep me from winning it in that format. Lot of work but.. go for it.

That doesn't surprise me though...since you made it clear during the draft that you're drafting power or average.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

You could do a lot of work and come up with a roto winner. However, I for one, put no emphasis at all on speed or saves in this league and probably would finish in last place in both steals and net saves. That alone would keep me from winning it in that format. Lot of work but.. go for it.

Now that I fully comprehend this scoring system, I will create an algorithm and program that will help me pick the most productive players next year.

You're going down next year.

Now that I fully comprehend this scoring system, I will create an algorithm and program that will help me pick the most productive players next year.

You're going down next year.

LOL. Too complicated. I just use my instincts.
Ouch.

Congrats to John.

Chen and your RPs had the big day you were looking for. Morrow HUGE for me too. This is going to come down to the last day . I really believe its going to be close.