LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League (49ersMyLife is THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If I can survive Tuesday versus you John, then I'd have more confidence going forward. But that 5-0 pitcher matchup is scary.
Originally posted by crzy:
If I can survive Tuesday versus you John, then I'd have more confidence going forward. But that 5-0 pitcher matchup is scary.

You should be fine. Your team is hot right now and my team really isnt.. Cueto and Morrow in particular have been pretty bad lately. Anyway, we shall see how it all plays out in the end.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Hope Masterson gets lit up by Texas

He might. Risky claim and I may regret it. I'm sure you do hope that since you dropped him and I picked him up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm going all-in with Braves pitching. If they f**k up, I'm done. If they pitch well, I've a good shot. Hopefully, my hitters continue to hit well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He might. Risky claim and I may regret it. I'm sure you do hope that since you dropped him and I picked him up.

I hope Morrow gives up 7 runs in first 2 innings this week.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I'm sure you do. You would love to see me get knocked out and especially if Morrow sucks since you foolishly let him go. To be honest, Morrow in Boston and Masterson in Texas might be the 2 worst matchups possible. What can you do but hope for the best.
Exactly what I thought could happen. My team's hitting is so streaky. 0-16 at this point. LOL. When you take a pitcher (Halladay) in the first round you are setting yourself up for the regular season and not so much for 1 week of playoffs.

Brady gets 60 pts to probably beat me in WZ football and this team goes negative for the day. Did the market crash too today?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Exactly what I thought could happen. My team's hitting is so streaky. 0-16 at this point. LOL. When you take a pitcher (Halladay) in the first round you are setting yourself up for the regular season and not so much for 1 week of playoffs.

Brady gets 60 pts to probably beat me in WZ football and this team goes negative for the day. Did the market crash too today?

Ouch Brady annihalated you

Ouch Brady annihalated you

lol yes he did. I wouldnt have been happy if that had happened in my money league. Not really happy with it in the WZ league either. All I could do though was laugh when he hooked up with Welker on that 99 yrd pass.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm sure you do. You would love to see me get knocked out and especially if Morrow sucks since you foolishly let him go. To be honest, Morrow in Boston and Masterson in Texas might be the 2 worst matchups possible. What can you do but hope for the best.

Oh no, if I get to the final - I hope you do too. I want to beat your team.

The other part, you're 100% right. I foolishly did let Morrow go.

Oh no, if I get to the final - I hope you do too. I want to beat your team.

The other part, you're 100% right. I foolishly did let Morrow go.

Might have not been smart fort the regular season but Morrow just gets lit every time he goes against Boston. He really isnt a good start this week but have to roll the dice. I think Crazy will win this week and if we meet again it will be in the 3rd place game.
Game Set Match. Not a good fantasy week for me. I had a funny feeling this team was going to bomb this week for some reason. Oh well.

Good luck in finals Crzy.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Masterson and Morrow OUCH
Masterson and Morrow OUCH

I knew they were both huge risks. Morrow in particular has a horrible record against Boston. In fact, my 5 starts today had 4 road starts and the other was against Justin Verlander. Not good matchups and it showed by the results. What can you do.
Share 49ersWebzone