There are 205 users in the forums

Yahoo Sports is CHEATING ME OUT of WIN!!

Prior to the week 14 game stat changes, I won my matchup by 10 points. When the changes were made, they changed Tyvon Branch's game stats and I ended up losing by .5!!!

He was credited with an interception and pass defended. Well, we know he didn't intercept it, but he did defend on the pass which led to an interception.

I've searched other nfl sites such as NFL.com, espn.com, cbssportsline.com, and Raiders.com (sorry, guys), and they credit Branch with a pass defended and is showing in his game log sheet for the season. However, Yahoo says otherwise and have responded by showing me the game's summary from the NFL.

Guys, I slaughtered my current matchup, outscored my would-be matchup, and SHOULD BE IN CHAMPIONSHIP for $1000.

Is there any way I can make a formal complaint regarding this discrepency. Any infomation guys would be extremely helpful.

Niners will win out the next 2 games!!! GO NINERS!!!1
a pass defended and INT is worth 10.5?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

My 1st thought as well!

Sack, Fumble recovery and TD isn't even worth 10.5 points in my league.
[ Edited by krizay on Dec 21, 2010 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

My 1st thought as well!

Sack, Fumble recovery and TD isn't even worth 10.5 points in my league.

Pass defended is 3 and INT is 8 in my league.

Yahoo responded by emailing me a game summary from the NFL stating Branch is only credited with 6 tackles and no pass defended. But I responded to them stating on NFL.com, the NFL's official website, that Branch is credited with a pass defended for week 14 and has 3 PD for the year.
Yahoo won't change any final scores after the adjustments are made. I have a buddy that literally went to the top of yahoo sports complaining about how he got screwed. He was totally right, too. Even yahoo knew it, but they stated that in your acceptance of their rules, you relinquish final say to them, blah blah blah.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yahoo won't change any final scores after the adjustments are made. I have a buddy that literally went to the top of yahoo sports complaining about how he got screwed. He was totally right, too. Even yahoo knew it, but they stated that in your acceptance of their rules, you relinquish final say to them, blah blah blah.

Wow... Fleaflicker FTW
Phuck Yahoo Fantasy Sports!!! Won't respond to any of my emails requesting to make a formal complaint. I outscored my would-be opponent by 100 points and still counting with (M. Turner, YTP).

Just watch, Tyvon Branch's end of the season stats WILL show he had a pass-defended in Week 14.

$1000 bucks gone. Thanks Yahoo turds, you smucks.
Share 49ersWebzone