There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you reject this trade?

Okay, I'm just going to list the players involved. This is a standard non-ppr yahoo league. After people give their input, I'll show the teams involved. Please state your reasoning for a veto or not.

Which team wins this trade and would you veto?

Team 1 (gets)- LaDanian Tomlinson and Mike Wallace

Team 2 (gets)- Ronnie Brown and Vernon Davis
i wouldnt do that trade, Ronnie Brown sucks this year
If I'm Team 2, I wouldn't do it. But I wouldn't veto it if I'm in the league.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129855
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129855

Thanks, but maybe this is why you're not a mod.
Okay so here's my thinking. My WR's are Nicks, Jennings, Marshall, and Wallace. My RB's are Foster, Gore, Moreno, LT, and Reggie Bush. My TE's are Keller and Z. Miller. I'm in first place and clicking on all cylinders, but my TE play has been lacking as of lately and I can give myself an unbelievable starting lineup if I sacrifice a little depth. The reason why I'm posting this thread is this trade might get vetoed and it would make no sense for them to veto a trade that makes my team slightly worse if anything. Does this info change things?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Okay so here's my thinking. My WR's are Nicks, Jennings, Marshall, and Wallace. My RB's are Foster, Gore, Moreno, LT, and Reggie Bush. My TE's are Keller and Z. Miller. I'm in first place and clicking on all cylinders, but my TE play has been lacking as of lately and I can give myself an unbelievable starting lineup if I sacrifice a little depth. The reason why I'm posting this thread is this trade might get vetoed and it would make no sense for them to veto a trade that makes my team slightly worse if anything. Does this info change things?

No it doesn't (shouldn't) change anything. The ONLY reason any trade should be vetoed is if there's collusion involved. That's it! This clearly isn't the case. Furthermore, Ronnie Brown's playoff schedule is Yummy! Especially compared to LT's Pitt & Chi. Yes he hasn't done much but.... Buff and det vs Pitt and Chi?

I'd personally prefer Miller over VD but that's just me. Especially with the Den and IND playoff matchup.
Originally posted by krizay:

No it doesn't (shouldn't) change anything. The ONLY reason any trade should be vetoed is if there's collusion involved. That's it! This clearly isn't the case. Furthermore, Ronnie Brown's playoff schedule is Yummy! Especially compared to LT's Pitt & Chi. Yes he hasn't done much but.... Buff and det vs Pitt and Chi?

I'd personally prefer Miller over VD but that's just me. Especially with the Den and IND playoff matchup.

I'm just not liking Miller without Campbell as the starting QB. Aside from one game all of Millers good production has come with Gradkowski as the QB.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Dominate:

Do any of your opinions change knowing that Wallace and LT were sitting on my bench?

Do any of your opinions change knowing that Wallace and LT were sitting on my bench?

Value is value. Does 100k matter less just because you have a mill? Hell no!

Value is value. Does 100k matter less just because you have a mill? Hell no!

That's not true. Value means nothing if it's buried on your bench not scoring points. The fact that I'm adding a piece to my starting lineup while giving up 3rd and 4th string players should have credence.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

I'm just not liking Miller without Campbell as the starting QB. Aside from one game all of Millers good production has come with Gradkowski as the QB.

His production has been pretty much the same all year. Yardage wise with the exception of the big 122 yard game and the game he played hurt and didn't do s**t. He has 4 td's 2 from campbell and 2 from gradkowski. So not really sure what your argument is.
[ Edited by krizay on Nov 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM ]