I'm starting the Falcons D against the Niners Offense in 6 leagues.
Niners are garbage this year.
There are 479 users in the forums
OUCH!!!
Sep 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Sep 29, 2010 at 2:59 PM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,431
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm starting the Falcons D against the Niners Offense in 6 leagues.
Niners are garbage this year.
I hope the Niners make you pay for that.....
but I doubt it.
Sep 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm starting the Falcons D against the Niners Offense in 6 leagues.
Niners are garbage this year.
Jesus, how many leagues are you in?
Sep 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by crzy:
I'm starting the Falcons D against the Niners Offense in 6 leagues.
Niners are garbage this year.
Jesus, how many leagues are you in?
10
Sep 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by crzy:Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by crzy:
I'm starting the Falcons D against the Niners Offense in 6 leagues.
Niners are garbage this year.
Jesus, how many leagues are you in?
10
I thought I was bad with 7