Kolb is worthless now. He won't play again this year. Matthews is injured more than he'll admit, and hasn't looked great.
The niners aren't good right now, but Gore still produces. Big Ben is a huge question mark.
There are 582 users in the forums
Gore and Kolb for Big Ben and Matthews
Sep 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Sep 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Kolb is worthless now. He won't play again this year. Matthews is injured more than he'll admit, and hasn't looked great.
The niners aren't good right now, but Gore still produces. Big Ben is a huge question mark.
The niners aren't good right now, but Gore still produces. Big Ben is a huge question mark.
Sep 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM
- tjd808185
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,075
Originally posted by Janitor:
Kolb is worthless now. He won't play again this year. Matthews is injured more than he'll admit, and hasn't looked great.
The niners aren't good right now, but Gore still produces. Big Ben is a huge question mark.
Like I said I have Vick. Only reason Kolb has value to me is in case Vick got injured. That's something you can't predict and Vick has had 2 injury plagued seasons. I concede it's essentially Big Ben and Matthews for Gore though.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM ]
Sep 27, 2010 at 11:38 AM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,581
Originally posted by tjd808185:Originally posted by Janitor:
Kolb is worthless now. He won't play again this year. Matthews is injured more than he'll admit, and hasn't looked great.
The niners aren't good right now, but Gore still produces. Big Ben is a huge question mark.
Like I said I have Vick. Only reason Kolb has value to me is in case Vick got injured. That's something you can't predict and Vick has had 2 injury plagued seasons. I concede it's essentially Big Ben and Matthews for Gore though.
No way I'd do this trade. You have Foster and CJ so you don't need a Gore. Especially with having Mathews as a #3. Ben very well might turn out to be your best QB before it's all said and done.
If you trade Those 2 to upgrade your WR's (without even knowing what you have) then maybe. But not worth the possible downgrade at QB. IMO