LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

An Open Letter to ...

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dear Vernon Davis:

Until last year, you consistently burned me in every fantasy league that I had since you were drafted. Now, I love you, but everyone else is on your nuts, too.

What happened to us?

Love,

Snookums

Dear Snookums!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/indigoh2o/284459387/in/photostream/
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 23, 2010 at 4:32 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Dear Tino Sunseri,

Please learn to play QB and in a hurry. You have been at Pitt for 3 years now and it's time it starts to show on the field because you are killing Dion Lewis and Jonathan Baldwin's fantasy numbers.

Sincerely (and unimpressed),

Me
crzy tell us how you really feel
Dear Ray Rice,

Please feel free to find the endzone at some point this season. It would greatly help my team out.

Sincerely,

Eric's struggling money league squad.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
crzy tell us how you really feel

Dear Austin Collie,

Stop playing like Jerry Rice.

Sincerley,

crzy

Dear Brandon Lloyd,

Please quit football and focus on your rap career.

Sincerely,

crzy
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Dear Deangelo Williams,

I know your team sucks, but what the f**k happened to you? You suck major balls and haven't even scored once this year.

Dear Ryan Matthews,

Jahvid best is scoring double digits and your sitting the bench like a
p***y. Way to go.

Dear Legedu Nanee,

You did really awesome in one game and tricked everyone. Fool me
once, shame on me, fool me twice shame on you. Fool the whole football world into thinking you might be worth a s**t, f**k you.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Dear Legedu Nanee,

You did really awesome in one game and tricked everyone. Fool me
once, shame on me, fool me twice shame on you. Fool the whole football world into thinking you might be worth a s**t, f**k you.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Dear Mark Clayton,

I am really sorry you got injured. You were my surpise pickup and I liked you. I also had previous attachments from watching you with the Ravens, and was happy things were working out for you in STL. Get well soon, maybe I will pick you up next year.

Dear Aaron Rodgers,

I've seen you throw a football into a trashcan from 60 yards, so why do you insist on a dink and dunk offense? Why didn't I see a single deep bomb Sunday?
  • dman
  • Veteran
Dear Todd Haley,

Did you know that Jamal Charles has one of the highest yards per carry averages in NFL history?

You may want to give him the ball.

- dman
Dear San Diego Chargers management and coaching staff,

Ryan Matthews is averaging 5+ YPC. Please stop letting fat Mike Tolbert vulture away my points. And please give him the ball more his ankle is fine.

Dear Carson Palmer,

Where do I begin? I hate you because you somehow do so well even though you are a pick machine. I start you because you are playing inferior competition, yet you continue to play down to their level. You have amazing WR weapons in Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens. Please stop being such a cock monkey.

greg jennings
For you to expect so much of Daniels after his knee blew up last year is all on you dude.
Dear Antonio Gates,

BEAST!

That is all.
To my starting WRs for week 12:

Dear DeSean Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald and Danny Woodhead,

A win this past week would have given me a strangle hold on the division. Your combined effort of 11.1 points made me want to barf. A decent game from any single one of you would have sufficed.

And Dear Randy Moss,

I am so glad I got rid of you. Your lack of effort every single game is disgusting to watch.

Sincerely,

GM of The Bearded Dragons
Dear Jordan Todman and Justin Blackmon,

Thanks for being f**king savages each and every week you stepped onto the field this season, leading me to my first fantasy sports title ever in the WZ's college football league

Todman was an autopick in the 1st round, JB was a FA pickup after wk1
Share 49ersWebzone