There are 203 users in the forums

What's with this rule?

I've playted FF for the last two years and I won first place each time. This year I tweeking my roster and I got hit with an "illegal roster" because I picked up a WR and dropped a TE. The league rule, which I didn't know, was that you have to STRICTLY adhere to the amount of players at each position. My score will automatically be zero and I have to take a loss now. WTF

I can understand that if I kept hoarding a particular position or would not drop that extra WR when I noticed the mistake, but now I have to take an Automatic loss? Thats BS. Where did this rule come from?

This is idiotic!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Can you release the WR and pick up another TE?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I've playted FF for the last two years and I won first place each time. This year I tweeking my roster and I got hit with an "illegal roster" because I picked up a WR and dropped a TE. The league rule, which I didn't know, was that you have to STRICTLY adhere to the amount of players at each position. My score will automatically be zero and I have to take a loss now. WTF

I can understand that if I kept hoarding a particular position or would not drop that extra WR when I noticed the mistake, but now I have to take an Automatic loss? Thats BS. Where did this rule come from?

This is idiotic!

Has to be your own league's set of rules. 1 of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. With that said, ALL online leagues have the rules settings posted soemwhere where you can access it from the home page. It's up to you to know the rules before the draft starts.

I agree it's BS. But no one to blame but yourself on this one. That is if the rules is posted somewhere within your league for all to see. Like I imagine it is.
Yeah its a good idea to know all the rules
Your're right, but could you imagine this rule EXISTING? I mean really. Generally I could agree common sense type stuff. But in the end I should have read them.

I actually didn't even sign up for that league. CBS signed me up by confusing me with another individuals account. I didn't even draft the players or anything. The only reason I knew I had a team was because they emailed me. Weird.

I emailed the Commish and he said that CBS does this to accounts sometimes and I left/got booted out and just joined another league yesterday.

I read the rules this time.
Your're right, but could you imagine this rule EXISTING? I mean really. Generally I could agree common sense type stuff. But in the end I should have read them.

I actually didn't even sign up for that league. CBS signed me up by confusing me with another individuals account. I didn't even draft the players or anything. The only reason I knew I had a team was because they emailed me. Weird.

I emailed the Commish and he said that CBS does this to accounts sometimes and I left/got booted out and just joined another league yesterday.

I read the rules this time.
Share 49ersWebzone